The Angry Violent Left

6 minutes ago, StPaulHusker said:

It's debatable how he leaned before he became a mass murder.  Based on who his target was, I will stand by what i wrote.

You do recognize that someone from the Left experienced the same violence as Scalise, right?  You seem to have glossed over that very important part.

Yes I condemn all violence against our elected officials which is why the Lefts 2018 rhetoric and antics are so conerning...someone else is going to get shot.

• Plus1 1

Just now, HuskerNation1 said:

Yes I condone all violence against our elected officials which is why the Lefts 2018 rhetoric and antics are so conerning...someone else is gping to get shot.

If we just had someone who was in a position to bring people together and speak out at rallies against violence towards the other side.

Maybe some day.

29 minutes ago, HuskerNation1 said:

I condemn that attack but evidence showed he was not an angry right winger.

The protestors in the streets weren't black lives matter. Your dismissals mean nothing because you condemn out to the other side of your mouth the same things you defend. 

21 minutes ago, HuskerNation1 said:

In reference to Landlords post 9056 above...stop slandering me. You just put up a statement attributed to me that I never said...or are you going to deny that you did this?

No I will not deny it. You and I and everyone else knows exactly what I did and why I did it. You probably even know along with the rest of us how effective it was at revealing your inconsistency and hyper partisan bias. 

Still waiting on you to address the several links and context given to Obama and Democrats condemning violence and anti cop rhetoric and BLM not being violent. Stillllllllll waiting....

3 minutes ago, HuskerNation1 said:

Yes I condone all violence against our elected officials 

If only Freud were here.

• Fire 1

6 minutes ago, Landlord said:

The protestors in the streets weren't black lives matter. Your dismissals mean nothing because you condemn out to the other side of your mouth the same things you defend. 

No I will not deny it. You and I and everyone else knows exactly what I did and why I did it. You probably even know along with the rest of us how effective it was at revealing your inconsistency and hyper partisan bias. 

Still waiting on you to address the several links and context given to Obama and Democrats condemning violence and anti cop rhetoric and BLM not being violent. Stillllllllll waiting....

If only Freud were here.

Dude I just said it was a typo.

And thanks for admitting your slander...are there board rules against taking someones post under their name and changing the words intentionally? Flagged.

• Plus1 1

Can we just agree that there are people on both sides that have been $h!tty? One group started this whole thing off and that gave rise to Donald Trump as a political figure. It wasn't Republicans, Democrats, Liberals or conservatives. There was a group whose business model was built around fearmongering. They whipped up this position we are in, stood back admired their creation, then questioned why they are being pushed back against. 

"An eye for and eye leaves the whole world blind." -Ghandi biographer Fischer.

• Plus1 1
1 minute ago, Mike Mcdee said:

Can we just agree that there are people on both sides that have been $h!tty? One group started this whole thing off and that gave rise to Donald Trump as a political figure. It wasn't Republicans, Democrats, Liberals or conservatives. There was a group whose business model was built around fearmongering. They whipped up this position we are in, stood back admired their creation, then questioned why they are being pushed back against. 

One side of this argument agrees that there is a both sides issue.  The other side kinda sorta "disagrees" with what our president says and does but then goes on in detail how the other side is evil and they are scared.

5 minutes ago, Mike Mcdee said:

In my initial post I called out Trump for fiery rhetoric in 2016 campaign and then shared a list of items over the past 16 months to show a growing trend on the Left in the now and present and, rather than admitting the Left is going overboard, here is what I heard.

1. Trump referred to the Left being violent in an August 2018 speech.

2. Gabby Giffords was shot by a nutcase that someone would like to claim was a member of the right but of which most research shows is not true. Now if Booker, Hillary, Waters and others really cared about Giffords they would be doing the opposite.

One brave soul was able to admit the left is pushing violence and intimidation but felt it was justified.

• Plus1 1
47 minutes ago, HuskerNation1 said:

Thank you for acknowledging the Left and their extreme anger we are seeing in 2018. 

But why are they angry though? You are pointing to all of this anger that has sprung up all of the sudden. What do you think is the cause? I'm sure you'll chalk it up to dems are butthurt they lost. But maybe, just maybe most rational people are angry at the fact we continue to let someone like Donald Trump disgrace what was once considered the highest office in the world.

• Plus1 1