The Angry Violent Left

6 hours ago, Lorewarn said:

The answer is because they are angry. It's inexcusable and rightfully condemnable, but it's not hard to understand the why.

I had an anti abortion friend say about the same thing when an abortion clinic got gunned down many years ago. This happened in Colorado too, which has very liberal abortion laws with no new legislation trying to restrict them.

I would never excuse or defend violence, but at some point our institutions themselves need to do better. They are failing us and people are justifiably pissed. That doesn't justify violence or crime, but the anger itself is entirely justified. 

Generally the response from folks who disagree is "elections matter. Go win some instead of whining." Of course that sidesteps the obvious problem, which is that the institutions themselves want to maintain power for selfish reasons, and are obstructing democratic attempts to loosen or break their stranglehold on said power.

• Plus1 1

Also, not to go all Alex Jones here, but it's probably wise to await some confirmation this attack was even pro-choice folks to begin with. I do remember some well documented cases of false flag vandalism over the past few years that wound up being committed by people trying to gin up support for their own causes.

4 hours ago, Danny Bateman said:

Also, not to go all Alex Jones here, but it's probably wise to await some confirmation this attack was even pro-choice folks to begin with. I do remember some well documented cases of false flag vandalism over the past few years that wound up being committed by people trying to gin up support for their own causes.

This isn't the only attack on these pregnancy crisis centers in the nation. I think the group doing it took credit. I am not sure why these centers are getting hit. They are probably anti abortion and provide adoption or other services to help moms keep the babies, but it's not like they made the ruling. They are helping women who chose not to abort. Seems like the anger is misplaced or it's payback for all the abortion clinic attacks over the years.

• Plus1 2
8 hours ago, nic said:

This isn't the only attack on these pregnancy crisis centers in the nation. I think the group doing it took credit. I am not sure why these centers are getting hit. They are probably anti abortion and provide adoption or other services to help moms keep the babies, but it's not like they made the ruling. They are helping women who chose not to abort. Seems like the anger is misplaced or it's payback for all the abortion clinic attacks over the years.

Then I hope arrests happen soon

• Plus1 1

2 minutes ago, ZRod said:

Rudy Giuliani viciously assaulted yesterday... Fortunately the perp was arrested for 2nd degree assault.

i think a lot of my friends might be going to jail soon if that counts as an attack.   good lord.   guess the snowflake couldn't handle it.  maybe that gal who hit him right after the guy did should also be arrested?

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1
18 minutes ago, ZRod said:

Rudy Giuliani viciously assaulted yesterday... Fortunately the perp was arrested for 2nd degree assault on a senior.

Looks like a pat on the back to me, but I guess she didn’t say “nice job”.

• 2 months later...

if it had been a republican Fox news would be riled up and calling it a witch hunt and evidence that the left was persecuting the right and asking  why we haven't seen the evidence that the judge saw in order to issue the search warrant.    but since he was a democrat.....everyone is good.....get that criminal off the street.   

• Thanks 2
  • Oh Yeah! 1
  • 3 weeks later...