Visit Date:

Scholarships offered:

Favorites:

Rankings/Stars:

Rivals:

Bid Red Report:NR/

Assessing the talent:

Odds of becoming a Cornhusker:

hello, willingham received his 1st schollie of his soph season at palm desert, ca - coll of the desert cc - from NU!

he grad hs from calhoun, sc, & is NOW high on NU, & I do not know if he is a dec grad or not (but, I do not think that he is):

http://scout.scout.com/a.z?s=204&p=8&a...amp;nid=2683558

I admit that I'm an ignoramus when it comes to college football. But, I've never heard of "College of the Desert" before. Seems like an odd name for a school. Have we recruited from this school in the past? Any successful transfers from this school To D1 schools?

Though he is "high" on Auburn, which leads one to suspect that he would lean toward schools that are close to home, he attends a JC in California - so, I would think that Willinghan would give Nebraska some serious thought...plus, BC has recruited JC cornerbacks successfully the past two years. Would be nice to get some more details on this prospect (40 times, strength, HS/college stats, INTs)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...