Media Bias

53 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Difference is you continue to do so and your claims were a specific attack on me by making statements you attributed to me that I asked you to be a big boy and back up those claims and show posts from me making those statements. 

It’s rather entertaining seeing you get so upset with something you admit you have done. 

• Plus1 1

8 hours ago, Lorewarn said:

3Ux82ZP.pngpqflojt.png2f0rfKC.pngX1JdMRF.pngx311nvN.pngRkZYvOA.png

So, so, so, so silent.

Nice try. Let me clarify. And I have been trying to read through much of the nonsensical responses.

My point wasn’t did this make some 5 line story on the internet and you know that also. The point was if this was a conservative it would have been the lead story for days with wall to wall on air broadcast coverage from CNN, MSNBC, CBS, NBC, ABC, NPR. Then multiple talking heads and pundits would analyze why conservatives are racists or why orange man bad. You know it, I know it, and everyone knows it. Did any of these organizations spend any on-air time on this? It’s all a f’n narrative. More and more people see this everyday. (Insert jokes here about Afghanistan was a great success and ivermectin is only for horses). Pathetic.

• Fire 1
5 minutes ago, chamrocck said:

The point was if this was a conservative it would have been the lead story for days with wall to wall on air broadcast coverage from CNN, MSNBC, CBS, NBC, ABC, NPR.

Has this happened before or are you just assuming it would happen like this? I don't remember hearing wall to wall coverage about a democrat being egged by a republican. 

• Plus1 1
2 minutes ago, FrantzHardySwag said:

Has this happened before or are you just assuming it would happen like this? I don't remember hearing wall to wall coverage about a democrat being egged by a republican. 

FWIW...the gal who threw that egg had less velocity and accuracy than the worst ever martinez pass at nebraska

1 minute ago, commando said:

FWIW...the gal who threw that egg had less velocity and accuracy than the worst ever martinez pass at nebraska

Yeah, I really don't give a s#!t about this regardless if it was Newsom or Elder on the receiving end of this egg. I find it hard to believe it would be the lead story everywhere if roles were reversed. Seems like an idiot/weirdo soft tossing an egg got a lot of panties in a wad for no reason. 

1 minute ago, FrantzHardySwag said:

Has this happened before or are you just assuming it would happen like this? 

Jussie Smollett says hello. Fake racism narrative yet here is video proof of a black man getting eggs thrown at him by someone wearing a gorilla mask, wtf really!?  

Russia hoax says hello. Fake nothing burger went on for years of investigation yet here is video proof of Biden’s son with drugs and a hooker admitting Russia took his laptop, nothing to see here move along, the Big Guy is cool with this everyone. 

• Plus1 1
54 minutes ago, chamrocck said:

Jussie Smollett says hello. Fake racism narrative yet here is video proof of a black man getting eggs thrown at him by someone wearing a gorilla mask, wtf really!?  

Russia hoax says hello. Fake nothing burger went on for years of investigation yet here is video proof of Biden’s son with drugs and a hooker admitting Russia took his laptop, nothing to see here move along, the Big Guy is cool with this everyone. 

Are you realizing the all day news cycle drags out dumb s#!t? If you are fired up about Jussie Smollett or a Soft Tossed Egg, go get laid. Left wing media puts out some stupid a$$ s#!t. So does the right wing...try not to let it ruin your day. 

11 minutes ago, FrantzHardySwag said:

Are you realizing the all day news cycle drags out dumb s#!t? 

Yep, that’s my point is that it is dumb s#!t. The problem now is I and the rest of our country have to deal with sheep/zombies (pick your choice) that eat this fake divisive s#!t narrative up and think they are highly knowledgeable when in reality it’s divisive political propaganda bs.

• Plus1 1
3 hours ago, chamrocck said:

My point wasn’t did this make some 5 line story on the internet and you know that also. The point was if this was a conservative it would have been the lead story for days with wall to wall on air broadcast coverage from CNN, MSNBC, CBS, NBC, ABC, NPR. Then multiple talking heads and pundits would analyze why conservatives are racists or why orange man bad. You know it, I know it, and everyone knows it. 

Absolute bologna. Conservative and/or Trump supporters all across the country have committed all sorts of actual violence and actual racism without being several day long breaking news stories, and they're all way worse than someone in a costume throwing an egg.

It's impossible to prove something doesn't exist, but let me try anyways. Have you heard John Martin Roos, Henry Slapnik, Frank Nucera, or Steven Martan? They threatened many federal officials with death (including Obama) and were found with pipe bombs, attacked their black neighbors with a knife citing Trump as their reasoning, and sent death threats to a representative, respectively. All charged and found guilty and did jail time. 

Here's the youtube search results for MSNBC + each of those names specifically to see if they demanded a lot of on air media attention.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=msnbc+john+martin+roos (no results)

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=msnbc+fran+nucera (no results)

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=msnbc+steven+martan&sp=QgIIAQ%3D%3D (two local news outlet results)

I'll do you another one. When Obama was President, more than a few citizens had depictions of his being lynched in rallies and parades across the country. Let's take a look at how much mainstream media commentary there was on that... https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=obama+lynched

Oh. Nothing? Damn, the liberal media is really disappointing they had a gold mine of breaking news headlines for days and didn't use it. 

2 hours ago, chamrocck said:

Jussie Smollett created a hoax for media attention. They took the bait, but he deliberately engineered it that way, and it's hardly an apples to apples comparison.

1 hour ago, chamrocck said:

Yep, that’s my point is that it is dumb s#!t. The problem now is I and the rest of our country have to deal with sheep/zombies (pick your choice) that eat this fake divisive s#!t narrative up and think they are highly knowledgeable when in reality it’s divisive political propaganda bs.

You definitely seem to be eating up this divisive propaganda s#!t judging by your "divisive" partisan language and perspective. I guess their stuff is working great on you.

• Plus1 1

:facepalm: Trump or conservatives did not condone pipe bombs or lynchings. Wasn’t it conservatives that actually got shot playing softball?  It’s easy to paint with a broad brush looneys on both sides. Yet there are many in Congress on the democratic side who lined up to support Russia hoax and Jussie hoax. Once party leaders support it, wink nod, it gives credence for fake news to run their propaganda s#!t narratives and bring on their official party guests to seem official in their suits and ties. It’s bloviating bs. And going back to my original premise, everyone is getting wise to this s#!t and knows had it been Stacy Abrams getting eggs thrown at her or Trump Jr. banging hookers while losing laptops, the coverage would be endless. No way out of that one. The jig is up and everyone sees it.

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1

:facepalm: Trump or conservatives did not condone pipe bombs or lynchings. 

What does that have to do with anything? Do Biden and liberals condone dressing up like a gorilla and throwing eggs? What are you talking about? I thought the conversation was about media attention, not what politicians condone.

And going back to my original premise, everyone is getting wise to this s#!t and knows had it been Stacy Abrams getting eggs thrown at her or Trump Jr. banging hookers while losing laptops, the coverage would be endless.

I don't know about eggs, but Stacey Abrams had a campaign stop in Augusta disrupted by white nationalists shouting slurs and harassing her and other black female veterans. Go ahead and see if you can find any coverage or mention of it at all by CNN, CBS, MSNBC, NPR or ABC. 

• Plus1 1
15 hours ago, chamrocck said:

Just to clarify:  all 17 U.S. intelligence agencies confirmed that Russia interfered in the U.S. election in an effort to both disrupt America and elect Donald Trump. That's not even open to debate. Trump's financial involvement with some very shady Russian and Eastern European businessmen is common knowledge. Trump Enterprises was almost entirely reliant on Russia for its investment capital by 2002, as Don Jr. freely admitted in in an interview. And every sign indicates that the Trump Tower that never opened in Baku Azerbaijan was a money laundering scam for corrupt local oligarchs. 

And of course Donald Trump stood next to Vladimir Putin and told the world he trusted the KGB guy looking to destroy America over the unanimous consensus of America's bipartisan intelligence infrastructure. 

The Mueller Report could not prove collusion. 

But Russia hoax?  Hardly. 

I have no trouble taking Joe Biden, Hunter Biden and even Obama to the mat for letting Hunter's escapades go that far. But I'd say the Russian adventures of an ex-vice-president's n'eer do well son and the Russian adventures of the President of the United States were handled according to their actual influence on the world. 

• Plus1 2