Media Bias

17 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

LOL..and people still think the media isn’t biased….and wrong. 

Well, MSNBC revels in their liberal slant, just as Fox "News" does their lying sack of $h*t imitations every broadcast, night and day as they strain to appear conservative (which they do not know the definition of, apparently).  But the network that bothers me most is CNN, who manufactures issues then feeds off those issues.  They basically created Lord Cheeto back in 2015 by giving him free face time for hours a day as he spewed his nonsense (nonsense he does not believe but uses to gather like minded idiots).  Now we watch as CNN is once again attempting to lift him to legitimacy as a 2024 candidate. 

Old fashioned yellow journalism on a huge mass scale. 

The media sucks. They deleted this tweet.

“Michelle Wu, an Asian American, is the first woman and first person of color elected to lead the city. While many are hailing it as a turning point, others see it as more of a disappointment that the three Black candidates couldn't even come close," NPR tweeted.

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 1
  • Fire 1
5 minutes ago, nic said:

The media sucks. They deleted this tweet.

“Michelle Wu, an Asian American, is the first woman and first person of color elected to lead the city. While many are hailing it as a turning point, others see it as more of a disappointment that the three Black candidates couldn't even come close," NPR tweeted.

Holy s#!t!!!

Youve got to be kidding!!!

those bastards!!!!

1 hour ago, funhusker said:

Holy s#!t!!!

Youve got to be kidding!!!

those bastards!!!!

That’s a little strong. It’s just odd they are disappointed in this outcome, but not jumping for joy over the lieutenant governor in Virginia. 

• Plus1 3
  • Haha 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1

On 11/13/2021 at 8:29 AM, hagg said:

Well, MSNBC revels in their liberal slant, just as Fox "News" does their lying sack of $h*t imitations every broadcast, night and day as they strain to appear conservative (which they do not know the definition of, apparently).  But the network that bothers me most is CNN, who manufactures issues then feeds off those issues.  They basically created Lord Cheeto back in 2015 by giving him free face time for hours a day as he spewed his nonsense (nonsense he does not believe but uses to gather like minded idiots).  Now we watch as CNN is once again attempting to lift him to legitimacy as a 2024 candidate. 

Old fashioned yellow journalism on a huge mass scale. 

CNN is hoping he runs. Boosts their ratings.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/11/17/politics/trump-republican-candidates-2022/index.html

• Plus1 2

Just report the facts and let us decide.

https://bariweiss.substack.com/p/the-medias-verdict-on-kyle-rittenhouse

Dumb for this kid to go downtown with a gun and a riot going on. The story told by the media is full of misses. It boils down to whether the shots were in self defense. In one case they seem to be. He had a gun pointed at him. I guess we will see about the other two. He might have a case for a defamation lawsuit, even from jail.

• Plus1 3
18 minutes ago, admo said:

Rittenhouse found not guilty on all charges.  Verdict from a few moments ago.

(Sorry, wasn't sure to add this to the discussion here or one of the Utopia threads.:dunno

I only saw a 30 second clip of the trial where they showed the dude that got shot in the arm, pulling a guy at the dude on the ground.  That looked like self defense to me.  Actually it looked like to morons with guys trying to play cowboy.

I did not see any of the other shootings.  

What do you guys think about this?

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1