Media Bias

8 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

Biased fact checkers in action 

I thought Trump's statement at the time lacked context/nuance. Kyle had already shot and killed one person by the time the crowd chased him. So when he tripped, fell and was "violently attacked", it was because of what he had done.

But yeah... I think PolitiFact reached by just blanket labeling it "false." Factually speaking, Kyle did run away, tripped, fell and was attacked. He just had... ya know... shot someone who had attacked him. Which is why he was chased, tripped, fell, etc.

Side note: hate it when people say "violently attacked." Attacks are inherently violent in this type of context. /rant

I also sometimes wish people would not break down everything little thing a president says about everything. People were going after Biden yesterday for saying we need to trust the jury system and their verdict in this case and all these left wing dorks were suggesting that one little comment cost Biden their vote next election. I get this case held national significance but sorry... not really turning to Trump or Biden for any meaningful comments about it. Maybe I'm alone on that bridge but I don't care much what either of them had to say about it.

• Plus1 3

3 hours ago, Enhance said:

I thought Trump's statement at the time lacked context/nuance. Kyle had already shot and killed one person by the time the crowd chased him. So when he tripped, fell and was "violently attacked", it was because of what he had done.

But yeah... I think PolitiFact reached by just blanket labeling it "false." Factually speaking, Kyle did run away, tripped, fell and was attacked. He just had... ya know... shot someone who had attacked him. Which is why he was chased, tripped, fell, etc.

Side note: hate it when people say "violently attacked." Attacks are inherently violent in this type of context. /rant

I also sometimes wish people would not break down everything little thing a president says about everything. People were going after Biden yesterday for saying we need to trust the jury system and their verdict in this case and all these left wing dorks were suggesting that one little comment cost Biden their vote next election. I get this case held national significance but sorry... not really turning to Trump or Biden for any meaningful comments about it. Maybe I'm alone on that bridge but I don't care much what either of them had to say about it.

Ehhhh, in 4 weeks no one will remember this case.  

1 hour ago, Archy1221 said:

Um, what? The headline says the man was fleeing a knife fight. The police chief says that the police were not chasing him at the time of the crash. Those aren't contradictory. Unless there's something more than what's being shown in the tweet, that's certainly not enough to claim WaPo is lying.

• Plus1 3

2 hours ago, RedDenver said:

Um, what? The headline says the man was fleeing a knife fight. The police chief says that the police were not chasing him at the time of the crash. Those aren't contradictory. Unless there's something more than what's being shown in the tweet, that's certainly not enough to claim WaPo is lying.

Cernovich is a bastion of credibility too.  Not a far right wing not by any stretch....lol. 

I'm also wondering why these types are going to the end of the earth to make this a politically motivated mass murder.

However, here's a big difference.  Unlike the Rittenhouse bros, I say when this guy is found guilty, throw away the key.  May he never again see the light of day.

• Plus1 1
43 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Who’s doing this?

I'll help you out a little bit but I'm not going to do your research for you but for one, you are.  

You literally said this

And people in your party are mowing down others with their vehicles while at Christmas parades

I know you'll dance around and say but "that doesn't mean.....blah, blah, blah" but we all see through your schtick.  You insinuated this was politically motivated and if it turns out it was, you'll be the first here thumping your "gotcha" chest.

Now if you want to see who else is doing it search the threads here you'll find it.  Then do some Google searches and you'll find a ton of your handlers doing it too.  

• Plus1 3
45 minutes ago, Scarlet said:

I'll help you out a little bit but I'm not going to do your research for you but for one, you are.  

You literally said this

How is that making it political?  Doesn’t seem like the murderer was making a political stand with his actions nor did I suggest it.  I did point out people on that side so bad things too.  Surely you know the difference in all this and are just trying to be a little silly. 

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 2

21 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

How is that making it political?  Doesn’t seem like the murderer was making a political stand with his actions nor did I suggest it.  I did point out people on that side so bad things too.  Surely you know the difference in all this and are just trying to be a little silly. 

"And people in your party are mowing down others with their vehicles while at Christmas parades"

Jesus. We knew you would try to dance around this. Didn't realize it would be so pathetic. 

• Plus1 4
  • Oh Yeah! 1
20 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

:lol:

Yes, Archy, there is an important distinction between "looting" which relies on chaos and random perpetrators, and these kind of heists, which are the work of organized criminal enterprises. It's that very distinction that has allowed the DA to press felony charges against the crew caught executing a smash and grab on Union Square. 

It definitely got the city's attention when the criminals upgraded from Walgreens to Louis Vuitton. 

• Plus1 4
53 minutes ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

"And people in your party are mowing down others with their vehicles while at Christmas parades"

Jesus. We knew you would try to dance around this. Didn't realize it would be so pathetic. 

That’s been previously posted and answered.  Didn’t realize your ability to view was so pathetic.  

• Plus1 1