Media Bias

1 hour ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

Uhm. Yeah. It was previously posted. That's why you can't run away from it. 

You do know how a message board works, right? 

I believe I do.   I also believe redundancy is kinda worthless on a message board.  Kinda like you reposting a quote that was already talked about.  Try and keep it with the conversations.  

1 hour ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

Yep. But that's hardly a trait unique to the Left. 

Agree, I will throw in the Far Left too

• Fire 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Again, a lot of conservatives wonder what would happen if liberal darlings got caught up in scandals. Would the media and cancel culture take them down, too?

The tale of the Cuomo brothers suggests "yes."

Compare and contrast with Sean Hannity, who hosted the #1 program on Fox News concurrently with being President Donald Trump's most trusted advisor, and who continues to operate a character assassination machine on a nightly basis. 

• Plus1 3
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

Again, a lot of conservatives wonder what would happen if liberal darlings got caught up in scandals. Would the media and cancel culture take them down, too?

The tale of the Cuomo brothers suggests "yes."

Compare and contrast with Sean Hannity, who hosted the #1 program on Fox News concurrently with being President Donald Trump's most trusted advisor, and who continues to operate a character assassination machine on a nightly basis. 

I remember watching Hannity and Combs. They were always talking over each other and the show was nothing but people yelling. I quit watching. I can understand why Combs quit. That show drove me nuts.

• Plus1 1
14 hours ago, nic said:

I remember watching Hannity and Combs. They were always talking over each other and the show was nothing but people yelling. I quit watching. I can understand why Combs quit. That show drove me nuts.

That was an interesting time in the life of Fox News. They really were trying to sell the Fair & Balanced tagline, and Hannity & Colmes was the flagship prime time show. 

But it was no accident that Sean Hannity was the handsome, square jawed conservative and Alan Holmes was the geeky bespectacled liberal Jew. It was always a bit of a set up. They finally abandoned the pretense by just making it Hannity. 

• Plus1 2
20 minutes ago, knapplc said:

Some mentally ill dude sets fire to a Christmas tree outside Fox, so what does Fox do?

They turn it into another battle in the War on Christmas. 

But Ainsley or someone with her look said this xmas tree burning was also a war on Hanukkah and Jesus.  So this was a big, big deal.

13 hours ago, NM11046 said:

But Ainsley or someone with her look said this xmas tree burning was also a war on Hanukkah and Jesus.  So this was a big, big deal.

I’d laugh really hard if it was a religious nut that pointed out how the commercialization of Christmas is the true “war” on the holiday.

2 hours ago, nic said:

Only put this here because it is a media post. I hope he resurfaces somewhere. One of the few I would trust. Really felt bad for the last debate  he moderated where Trump wouldn’t shut up.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/12/12/media/chris-wallace-leaving-fox-news/index.html

He will be on CNN's new "channel" now.  Will be interesting to see what his definition of "something new" is. I do wonder if he wants to do more investigative reporting like his dad did. 

• Plus1 2