Media Bias

1 hour ago, Archy1221 said:

Simple question…..Do you think “don’t say gay bill” accurately describes the bill?  

Do you think Obamacare described the affordable care act? Do you think the Patriot act described the invasion of privacy and espionage it legalized? 

It's sloganeering, nothing more, every campaign does it. If you don't like the message don't support dueshnuggets who try to make stupid stuff illegal. 

Quit playing victim. 

• Plus1 5

4 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

Simple question…..Do you think “don’t say gay bill” accurately describes the bill?  

I have no idea. Not familiar with the bill and only recently have heard the slogan for the bill.

Do you think a news article editorializing one (minority) perspective on a hot-button topic as being the only right one has a leg to stand on whining about other news falling short of a gold journalism standard?

• Plus1 4
10 hours ago, Born N Bled Red said:

Do you think Obamacare described the affordable care act? Do you think the Patriot act described the invasion of privacy and espionage it legalized? 

It's sloganeering, nothing more, every campaign does it. If you don't like the message don't support dueshnuggets who try to make stupid stuff illegal. 

Quit playing victim. 

Answering a question with a question generally means you can’t justify a good answer so you change the subject.   Glad you agree with me.   

BTw…I don’t live in FL, the bill doesn’t affect in anyway.   No victim here.  Just a common sense person showing media bias in action.   You are really really really reaching a narrative.   Don’t pull a hammy, or displace a rib with that reach.  

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 1
  • Fire 1
7 hours ago, Lorewarn said:

I have no idea. Not familiar with the bill and only recently have heard the slogan for the bill.

Do you think a news article editorializing one (minority) perspective on a hot-button topic as being the only right one has a leg to stand on whining about other news falling short of a gold journalism standard?

I guess I am not able to follow what your asking and would need clarification from you.   How is Mediaite editorializing a minority perspective on the FL bill in question?   How do we know it’s a minority position?  

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1

Just now, BigRedBuster said:

It's always humorous when you make up stuff like this. 

What are you smoking this morning?  It’s a common tactic in the sales world as a way of deflecting.  It’s taught all the time.   It’s funny when you interject when you really don’t know what you speak of.  :laughpound

• Plus1 3
1 minute ago, Archy1221 said:

What are you smoking this morning?  It’s a common tactic in the sales world as a way of deflecting.  It’s taught all the time.   It’s funny when you interject when you really don’t know what you speak of.  :laughpound

LOL...I've been in sales all my life at a pretty high level.  I've never sat in a sales training program and they say...."Well, if you don't know the answer, deflect by answering with a question".

Good try.

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
Just now, BigRedBuster said:

LOL...I've been in sales all my life at a pretty high level.  I've never sat in a sales training program and they say...."Well, if you don't know the answer, deflect by answering with a question".

Good try.

You must have had s#!tty training.   Or s#!tty sales jobs.  

• Haha 1

Just now, Archy1221 said:

You must have had s#!tty training.   Or s#!tty sales jobs.  

Now thats quite the assumption 

But you are actually deflecting as we are now talking about this rather than the original post.   See how that works.   

He's not the one you were talking to genius

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
14 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Answering a question with a question generally means you can’t justify a good answer so you change the subject.   Glad you agree with me.   

BTw…I don’t live in FL, the bill doesn’t affect in anyway.   No victim here.  Just a common sense person showing media bias in action.   You are really really really reaching a narrative.   Don’t pull a hammy, or displace a rib with that reach.  

Awe, you don't like it when something you're whining about is done better (worse) by the side you're defending? It's ok buddy, open your mind a bit. The comparison is on point. 

And yes, now you are again the victim of the evil sales tactic of deflection. Must be hard being a constant victim. 

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 1

You are deflecting from the original post rather than give your thoughts on it.   Why? 

You're deflected from the original conversation by proclaiming victory in a discussion.  why?

I've known sales people like that.  Go on a sales call, proclaim they got the sale when they didn't.

• Plus1 3