Media Bias

5 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

The kind of caution that doesn’t really try to verify a story, but just take some old retired Anti-Trump IC voices and blame it on Russian disinformation?   Even when there isn’t any truth to the Russian disinformation angle.  Nahhhh. Media orgs wouldn’t have done that now would they?   Well who are we kidding.   That’s exactly what they did.   Instead of saying they couldn’t verify details, they went the next step further and blamed it on Russian disinformation .  

If there was something to the story it would have come out by now. It's been three years since the conveniently blind bloated orange cheeto supporter just happened to come across these sooper dooper incriminating laptops that he gave copies of to Rudy who gave copies to bloated orange cheeto supporting media.

Three years.

Where's the criming?

When you can show us the criming that the media didn't cover, then you can complain.

There's no criming. Thus, no story.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Plus1 2

11 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

The kind of caution that doesn’t really try to verify a story, but just take some old retired Anti-Trump IC voices and blame it on Russian disinformation?   Even when there isn’t any truth to the Russian disinformation angle.  Nahhhh. Media orgs wouldn’t have done that now would they?   Well who are we kidding.   That’s exactly what they did.   Instead of saying they couldn’t verify details, they went the next step further and blamed it on Russian disinformation .  

Thats an interesting take on the Hunter Biden laptop. Blame the media, defend Russia, provide nothing about the laptop. 

• Plus1 2
1 hour ago, nic said:

I can see why. I was confusing. I am trying to say that in my small sampling of republicans, I bet all of them know PBS and none of them know what Breitbart is. I am actually curious, so I may ask a few of them. It’s not a scientific poll though. maybe 25% of Republicans know and read Breitbart and therefore trust it. And 80% have been told PBS is bad news.

And would you agree with that 80%?

10 hours ago, knapplc said:

If there was something to the story it would have come out by now. It's been three years since the conveniently blind bloated orange cheeto supporter just happened to come across these sooper dooper incriminating laptops that he gave copies of to Rudy who gave copies to bloated orange cheeto supporting media.

Three years.

Where's the criming?

When you can show us the criming that the media didn't cover, then you can complain.

There's no criming. Thus, no story.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Are you seriously not aware of a currently convened grand jury?  

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, NebraskaHarry said:

Thats an interesting take on the Hunter Biden laptop. Blame the media, defend Russia, provide nothing about the laptop. 

Blame the media that is now actually saying the laptop is real AND NOT RUSSIAN DISINFORMATION.   Sure why not.  Good job though on saying that the story is not Russia’s issue, as confirmed by the FBI, into “defend Russia”.  :facepalm:

• Plus1 3
2 minutes ago, knapplc said:

What criming have they uncovered? 

Won’t we find out when the process is finished?  I’d prefer it that way instead of the 3 yrs of “big if true” “anonymous sources say”  “this doesn’t look good if true” “ oh wait we need to post a correction to our earlier bulls#!t” Trump/Russia criming stories.  

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1
Just now, Archy1221 said:

Won’t we find out when the process is finished?  

We could find out at any time, much like the Mueller investigation charged people with crimes throughout the investigation. 

We're all smart enough to realize this is political boondogglery, and that it doesn't take three years to uncover crimes by a competent investigation. By this time in his investigation Mueller had indicted over 30 people. 

Where are the indictments? Where are the crimes?  

• Plus1 1

11 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Blame the media that is now actually saying the laptop is real AND NOT RUSSIAN DISINFORMATION.   Sure why not.  Good job though on saying that the story is not Russia’s issue, as confirmed by the FBI, into “defend Russia”.  :facepalm:

:facepalm: Give me evidence Russia isnt pushing this Hunter laptop topic. Might not be drawn up from them, but they're pushing misinformation through conspiracy theories about it. 

3 minutes ago, knapplc said:

We could find out at any time, much like the Mueller investigation charged people with crimes throughout the investigation. 

We're all smart enough to realize this is political boondogglery, and that it doesn't take three years to uncover crimes by a competent investigation. By this time in his investigation Mueller had indicted over 30 people. 

Where are the indictments? Where are the crimes?  

We will bookmark this post for posterity.   

BTW…how many CONVICTIONS by team Mueller for Russia related election crimes.   

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1
6 minutes ago, NebraskaHarry said:

:facepalm: Give me evidence Russia isnt pushing this Hunter laptop topic. Might not be drawn up from them, but they're pushing misinformation through conspiracy theories about it. 

You want me to prove a negative?  

what conspiracy theories are being pushed about HB from Russia that people believe to be real?  

• Plus1 1
5 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

BTW…how many CONVICTIONS by team Mueller for Russia related election crimes.   

The Mueller probe garnered 34 convictions or guilty pleas in 22 months.

How many convictions and guilty pleas has the Benghazi oops, I mean the Hunter probe, garnered in 36 months?

• Plus1 3
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, knapplc said:

The Mueller probe garnered 34 convictions or guilty pleas in 22 months.

How many convictions and guilty pleas has the Benghazi oops, I mean the Hunter probe, garnered in 36 months?

Also, let's not forget this crap. 

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-news/senate-report-nra-russia-gun-foreign-asset-891859/

https://www.npr.org/2019/09/27/764879242/nra-was-foreign-asset-to-russia-ahead-of-2016-new-senate-report-reveals

https://www.finance.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/The NRA Russia - How a Tax-Exempt Organization Became a Foreign Asset.pdf

• Plus1 1