Media Bias

2 hours ago, knapplc said:

Can't remember who here has been quoting Libs of TikTok but maybe we might want to rethink that going forward.

That’s such a stretch I almost pulled a hammy reading it.   LOL…….it always somehow someway comes back to race and calling everyone a white supremacist for some people. :facepalm:

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 1
52 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

That’s such a stretch I almost pulled a hammy reading it.   LOL…….it always somehow someway comes back to race and calling everyone a white supremacist for some people. :facepalm:

You know patriot front are white supremacists, right? And traditionally Nazis hate gays...

• Plus1 8
  • Thanks 1
2 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

I'm sorry. What's your complaint here?

• Plus1 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

LOL…….it always somehow someway comes back to race and calling everyone a white supremacist for some people. :facepalm:

Not everyone, arch. Usually just the ones with documented ties to racist white supremacy ;) Like the President you voted for twice, for example.

• Plus1 4
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Lorewarn said:

Not everyone, arch. Usually just the ones with documented ties to racist white supremacy ;) Like the President you voted for twice, for example.

The President who palled around with Rev Al, Don, Chuck Schumer and pretty much any other prominent Democrat politician in the 90’s and 2000’s.   Maybe he turned to white supremacy only in 2015 I guess. 

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 2
2 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

The President who palled around with Rev Al, Don, Chuck Schumer and pretty much any other prominent Democrat politician in the 90’s and 2000’s.   Maybe he turned to white supremacy only in 2015 I guess. 

Powerful people that other powerful people interact with isn't really much in the way of evidence against someone with decades worth of credible accusations of racism and well documented flirting with white nationalists.

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1
12 hours ago, ZRod said:

You know patriot front are white supremacists, right? And traditionally Nazis hate gays...

You know the person posting content under libsoftiktoc isn’t a white supremacist, right?  

And you do understand that person re-posts other peoples own videos, right?   And according to some people here, that equates to being a white supremacist now.  

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
  • Fire 1
3 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

You know the person posting content under libsoftiktoc isn’t a white supremacist, right?  

And you do understand that person re-posts other peoples own videos, right?   And according to some people here, that equates to being a white supremacist now.  

That's all you took away from that???

I think the point was to show that there isn't necessarily a grand conspiracy, but that even low level crap has an impact (intended or unintended), and can stoke the fire.

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1

1 hour ago, ZRod said:

That's all you took away from that???

I think the point was to show that there isn't necessarily a grand conspiracy, but that even low level crap has an impact (intended or unintended), and can stoke the fire.

I disagree on the point of the OP.  My take is the OP was trying to say libsoftiktoc is in cahoots with white nationalists which is a huge stretch. 

Can't remember who here has been quoting Libs of TikTok but maybe we might want to rethink that going forward.

• Plus1 2
1 hour ago, DevoHusker said:

Is the racism and white supremacy card over used? Yes. Has Tesla lost several law suits related to racism, with more pending? Yes.

Have I ever seen Elon and a person of color next to each other in the same picture? No. But I don't see many people next to him in pictures. Is he even real?

• Plus1 1
5 minutes ago, ZRod said:

Is the racism and white supremacy card over used? Yes. Has Tesla lost several law suits related to racism, with more pending? Yes.

Have I ever seen Elon and a person of color next to each other in the same picture? No. But I don't see many people next to him in pictures. Is he even real?

Agree although but honestly cannot say for sure about Musk and a person of color. Interesting...