Media Bias

We can talk media bias all day long, but there's 40 years worth of evidence against Donald Trump for a grab bag of con artistry that's been sitting in broad daylight the whole time. If you wanted to lock Hillary up for improper use of an email server, don't cry to me about this first among many charges Donald Trump has been collecting during his long history of grifting, culminating in a narcissistic exercise in genuine treason. 

• Plus1 2
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Scarlet said:

You all that have certain posters on ignore might wonder what this is about but suffice it to say the "Soros is the puppet master behind Trump's legal challenges and all else the ails our country" has once again reached the board.  But hey, " I waved to my Vietnamese neighbor one time so....."

And anyone trying to use that narrative just makes themselves look like a desperate party hack.  

• Plus1 2
  • TBH 1

2 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

That doesn’t surprise me. 

It doesn't surprise me that you would think that there aren't press conferences and situations with every single President where they know exactly what questions are going to be asked before hand.  If you don't think Trump knew what questions Fox News was going to ask in a press conference, you're naive or delusional.  Same with Obama, Bush, Clinton, Bush, Reagan....and on and on and on.

So...now....we have someone...OMG...they were able to actually snap a picture of a President holding a cheat sheet of questions.....OMG.....

• TBH 6
17 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:
22 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

It doesn't surprise me that you would think that there aren't press conferences and situations with every single President where they know exactly what questions are going to be asked before hand.  If you don't think Trump knew what questions Fox News was going to ask in a press conference, you're naive or delusional.  Same with Obama, Bush, Clinton, Bush, Reagan....and on and on and on.

And that’s not a good thing.    No matter who the President or politician.  

• Plus1 1