Media Bias

10 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

Well, I would agree with you....if the Republican party themselves weren't putting her out there as an important member of congress.  She has been paraded around the country at rallies raising money for the party.  She is #5 on the list of Republican money raisers in 2022 for the House.  McCarthy specifically credited her for getting him elected speaker.  He continues to listen to her on issues.

So....I fail to see how the media is just supposed to ignore her.

Then, you have wackos like:

Ted Cruz

Gym Jordan

Matt Gaetz

....etc who are in positions of leadership and are vocal members of committees.

So....if Republicans wish people like MTG weren't shown so much in media....stop raising them up as leaders of the party.

• Plus1 2
  • Thanks 1
  • TBH 5
On 5/19/2023 at 6:11 AM, BigRedBuster said:

Well, I would agree with you....if the Republican party themselves weren't putting her out there as an important member of congress.  She has been paraded around the country at rallies raising money for the party.  She is #5 on the list of Republican money raisers in 2022 for the House.  McCarthy specifically credited her for getting him elected speaker.  He continues to listen to her on issues.

So....I fail to see how the media is just supposed to ignore her.

Then, you have wackos like:

Ted Cruz

Gym Jordan

Matt Gaetz

....etc who are in positions of leadership and are vocal members of committees.

So....if Republicans wish people like MTG weren't shown so much in media....stop raising them up as leaders of the party.

With the GOP voting in lockstep on their increasingly medieval platform, isn't every single member Marjorie Taylor Green? 

• Plus1 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Oh Yeah! 2
  • TBH 2

2 hours ago, ZRod said:

Get ready foe idiotic stock market swings because of AI trading algorithms reading fake AI news... :facepalm:

I honestly don’t understand why AI needs to be developed the way that it is. 

Then, I’ll hear an interview of someone running the company developing it and he’s saying his bad this could be…..and I just have yo say…..WTF???

13 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

I honestly don’t understand why AI needs to be developed the way that it is. 

Then, I’ll hear an interview of someone running the company developing it and he’s saying his bad this could be…..and I just have yo say…..WTF???

It's being developed because it will make somebody somewhere more money by not having to pay a human to do the job.

• Plus1 1

Friday. In comparison, MSNBC more than DOUBLED the daily audience of CNN, drawing 976,000 total viewers.

Fox News averaged 1.4 million viewers, which was a DECREASE of 41 percent in the key demo year-to-year and 24 percent in total viewers. Fox has seen its ratings plummet as angry right-wingers flee after Tucker Carlson’s shock firing. In fact, their post-Tucker weekday demo audience is the LOWEST it’s been since September 2001.

• TBH 2
1 hour ago, suh_fan93 said:

Friday. In comparison, MSNBC more than DOUBLED the daily audience of CNN, drawing 976,000 total viewers.

Fox News averaged 1.4 million viewers, which was a DECREASE of 41 percent in the key demo year-to-year and 24 percent in total viewers. Fox has seen its ratings plummet as angry right-wingers flee after Tucker Carlson’s shock firing. In fact, their post-Tucker weekday demo audience is the LOWEST it’s been since September 2001.

But..but...but...Trump told us he was going to save the network with how many people would tune into watch.

• Thanks 1