Media Bias

56 minutes ago, Scarlet said:

So Hawley's press secretary is saying he has been pushing election fraud conspiracies.  Good to see her admit it.  Thanks for posting.

Please point to where she said that.  Or would this be more of that dishonest conversation you routinely employ? 

• Plus1 2

5 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

Please point to where she said that.  Or would this be more of that dishonest conversation you routinely employ? 

They're both (Elise and Hawley's press secretary) claiming Tapper won't invite those that push election fraud conspiracies on his show. Then they post that he invited them on his show.  Then they play the gotcha card.  They were either shocked that he'd invite those that push election fraud conspiracies on his show or he's telling the truth.  They can't have it both ways.

Oh, and you're projecting again.  

• Plus1 2
6 hours ago, Scarlet said:

They're both (Elise and Hawley's press secretary) claiming Tapper won't invite those that push election fraud conspiracies on his show. Then they post that he invited them on his show.  Then they play the gotcha card.  They were either shocked that he'd invite those that push election fraud conspiracies on his show or he's telling the truth.  They can't have it both ways.

Oh, and you're projecting again.  

Pretty twisted logic.  Again

• Plus1 1
17 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Pretty twisted logic.  Again

None of these people apparently listened to the podcast.

He specifically says he’d like to have Scalise, Stefanik and others to talk about the election lies if they were willing to. It’s at the 13:00 minute mark.

I be lying if I said I was stunned that leaders are Tweeting for culture points instead of having honest conversations.

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1
1 hour ago, funhusker said:

None of these people apparently listened to the podcast.

He specifically says he’d like to have Scalise, Stefanik and others to talk about the election lies if they were willing to. It’s at the 13:00 minute mark.

I be lying if I said I was stunned that leaders are Tweeting for culture points instead of having honest conversations.

I believe he said if they reached out to him but he would not be the one reaching out, which clearly isn’t true.  His producers are an extension of him and I highly doubt they would do something for his show that he doesn’t want to happen. 

• Plus1 1

11 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

I believe he said if they reached out to him but he would not be the one reaching out, which clearly isn’t true.  His producers are an extension of him and I highly doubt they would do something for his show that he doesn’t want to happen. 

They simply asked if they were interested.

I’m not going to argue if the producers count as the same as host.

Its just pathetic that our politicians waste their time on s#!t like this.

• Plus1 2
5 minutes ago, funhusker said:

They simply asked if they were interested.

I’m not going to argue if the producers count as the same as host.

Its just pathetic that our politicians waste their time on s#!t like this.

When a major media figure blatantly lies about things it’s worth a few minutes to gather emails and the 30 seconds to send a tweet in order to let the public know what goes on behind the scenes with the holier than thou media anchors 

• Plus1 1
19 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

When a major media figure blatantly lies about things it’s worth a few minutes to gather emails and the 30 seconds to send a tweet in order to let the public know what goes on behind the scenes with the holier than thou media anchors 

Whatever floats your boat.

I just think it’s not clearly as hypocritical as you think it is.

My opinion is it’s pathetic.

• Haha 1
26 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

You are really trying hard at this. 

• Plus1 2

8 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Ouch.  Throwing his under kings under the bus.   What character Jake has.   Does anyone believe that in producer meetings this wasn’t discussed in the last 4 months?  

I'm surprised you weren't this triggered by Trump's history of honesty, integrity, and not rolling over in his underlings.

• Plus1 2
2 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

Ouch.  Throwing his under kings under the bus.   What character Jake has.   Does anyone believe that in producer meetings this wasn’t discussed in the last 4 months?  

Maybe they talked about how if they were willing to discuss their stance on the election fraud he’d say “okay, go ahead and book them.”

or maybe they didn’t.  

Maybe they actually got Jake Tapper to look kind of like an a$$h@!e.  How many people care?

Don’t you Republicans ever get tired of being pissed at the world?

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 1