Media Bias

I think what pushed Chris Cuomo over the edge was that sexual harassment allegations were starting to surface. I suspect he would have been reinstated if things hadn’t started to pile up. On top of everything else his pedophile producer’s actions surfaced during Cuomo’s suspension. That guy was a sick individual. It was better for CNN to cut bait.

• Plus1 1
2 minutes ago, nic said:

I think what pushed Chris Cuomo over the edge was that sexual harassment allegations were starting to surface. I suspect he would have been reinstated if things hadn’t started to pile up. On top of everything else his pedophile producer’s actions surfaced during Cuomo’s suspension. That guy was a sick individual. It was better for CNN to cut bait.

Aiding and abetting an insurrection is a liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittle bit more serious than sex harassment. 

Just a smidge. A tad. 

• Plus1 1

42 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

She’s not my go to for shows to watch so not sure what

she said that night but Her public tweets were no different than the private text :dunno

And yet on her show, she tried convincing people Antifa was in the crowd causing all the problems.  So, she's basically saying the US troops are there to stop Antifa.

• Plus1 1
3 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

Did she actually say that or did she say ANTIFA was sprinkled in the crowd?  

Claiming Antifa infiltrators was pretty common. I heard it from right wing friends and family a lot in the days following the riot. I only know of one person who was their filming the events who claimed to be BLM….I think. I watched his videos. He claimed he was only their to document and not encourage the rioters. He ended up getting arrested and charged with the rest of them, however. I’m not sure what the extent of the charges ended up being…..Probably because he entered the building. 

• Plus1 1

5 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

I think you meant to say stop watching cable news.  They are all the same in that aspect.  

Yeah, I mean, they all spread lies about Democracy and promote misinformation about COVID, treatments, and vaccines that stastically prove it kills their voters at higher rates.

Yeah, totes, they all do that! But hey, I suppose if you're not sure if climate change is caused by people, if Trump had any responsibility for the capital insurrection, or if Dr. Atlas caused harm to Americans with his laissez-faire attitude towards COVID, I suppose it's pretty easy to just write off something else. Being disconnected from reality is a central tenant to living in the MAGA-verse afterall.

• Plus1 3
  • Thanks 1

I guess you don’t pay attention to what’s said on the left channels when a Republican Administration is in charge.  Yeah, totes, they all do they same thing to fit their news agenda of who they support.  I mean, two years of constant Russia hoax (yes Russia tries to meddle, yes it was a hoax that it was coordinated with Republicans. 

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 3
4 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

I guess you don’t pay attention to what’s said on the left channels when a Republican Administration is in charge.  Yeah, totes, they all do they same thing to fit their news agenda of who they support.  I mean, two years of constant Russia hoax (yes Russia tries to meddle, yes it was a hoax that it was coordinated with Republicans. 

Yeah, all those times the coverage on other news networks got their own viewers killed with conspiracy theories. 

But sure, cite the totally bogus investigation into Russia - the one that yielded indictments against 34 people including 5 former Trump officials.

Reporting on the Justice Department investigating Russia (helping your political party, such you seem fine with) is not the same thing as conservative media openly spreading misinformation and getting viewers killed. Not to mention the coverage of the hoard of feral Trumpers that stormed the capital, angry at Mike Pence for not subverting Democracy. 

Honestly, the race-to-the-bottom conservatives constantly go through to rationalize the world around them is quite funny. Sure, America is being dragged down with it, but at least you guys are making it entertaining. 

• Plus1 2
  • Thanks 1