What are the chances Trump gets jail time?

What are the chances Trump gets jail time?  

17 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Not sure about the chances but you definitely don''t go around talking about self-pardons because you're *not* concerned about criminal liability.

And I will say after yesterday, if any group - mob or otherwise - tries to take matters into their own hands like vigilantes to screw with the legal process, law enforcement has to clamp down HARD. No more of the pu&&yfooting around and letting the good, god-fearing Trumpers do whatever they want cuz 'Merica. That's another bridge we don't wanna cross.

• Plus1 3

If he pardons himself it'll open up the biggest can of worms we've ever seen.

We've taken a hit this past four years, but this country has resources and clout spanning this planet. You can't say no to an economy that will bury you if it abandons you. And if all else fails, we have the special forces & the grunts to blunt force our way to the truth.

I feel like these nitwits have grabbed the tiger by the tail, and have been able to evade the teeth for just so long.

But those teeth are inevitable. And that's why the rats are jumping ship. And when the truth of the past four years comes to light, and the hangover ends, there will be a huge outcry for justice.

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1

He should be executed for treason on national TV to reject his attacks on our democracy.

Political correctness will keep him a free man though. Holding him accountable for anything would be perceived as a spiteful partisan action. This nation's media will forget the damage and crimes in order to pander to viewers rooting for "their team". The Democrats have no balls and want to save face, so they will never even pursue legal action.

SDNY is the only way he gets time.

Just now, mrandyk said:

He should be executed for treason on national TV to reject his attacks on our democracy.

Political correctness will keep him a free man though. Holding him accountable for anything would be perceived as a spiteful partisan action. This nation's media will forget the damage and crimes in order to pander to viewers rooting for "their team". The Democrats have no balls and want to save face, so they will never even pursue legal action.

SDNY is the only way he gets time.

Ugugugu!  for the longest time I have said that executions should be a PPV event and I still think it would make MILLIONS.

You rioted during a protest, executed on PPV

You stormed a federal building, executed on PPV

You committed treason, executed on PPV

sadly there are so many dorks/losers that pretend to disagree with this idea.  

1 hour ago, BigRedBuster said:

Before yesterday, i would have said zero.  Now? I think 25%.  

I thought about 10%, now I think around 50%

51 minutes ago, Danny Bateman said:

Not sure about the chances but you definitely don''t go around talking about self-pardons because you're *not* concerned about criminal liability.

And I will say after yesterday, if any group - mob or otherwise - tries to take matters into their own hands like vigilantes to screw with the legal process, law enforcement has to clamp down HARD. No more of the pu&&yfooting around and letting the good, god-fearing Trumpers do whatever they want cuz 'Merica. That's another bridge we don't wanna cross.

Agreed. They need 20 years at a minimum.

• Plus1 1
4 minutes ago, Omaha-Husker said:

Sorry guys my anti death penalty stance carries over to here too.

Throw them in prison, ADX Florence for leaders.

Executions are bad, public executions are worse.

Ok so.... a Hunger Games type situation wouldn't exactly be a public execution... Maybe death race... 

Before I get condemned this was most definately a joke.

We USA have a long tradition of not engaging in revenge prosectuions and recent tradition of the Ds pooping on our traditions to become more of a 3rd world hellhole.  

Aspiring politicians in New York have promised to prosecute Trump, and have been aggressively harassing his supporters.  So I'll say 25% charges are filed against Trump with 100%  the Ds regret it when it happens to them. 

• Plus1 1
8 minutes ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

We USA have a long tradition of not engaging in revenge prosectuions and recent tradition of the Ds pooping on our traditions to become more of a 3rd world hellhole.  

Aspiring politicians in New York have promised to prosecute Trump, and have been aggressively harassing his supporters.  So I'll say 25% charges are filed against Trump with 100%  the Ds regret it when it happens to them. 

Do we really??? @Notre Dame Joe? Seems like Clintons have been revenge investigated since the dawn of time. The only ones that seem to have gotten a pass on not being prosecuted are Nixon-Watergate, Reagan- Iran Contra, and Bush Jr. - war crimes and Trumping up a war under false pretenses. - looks to me like Dems need to grow a pair and educate Republicans since letting them off the hook sure doesn't seem to be working.

• Plus1 3

I answered 1% because it was closest to my actual guess of 8.33%. I'd love to see it but just look at how long this scumbag has been evading the law. Unfortunately I think the trend continues.

And somebody please confirm that he cannot pardon himself. There can be absolutely no way that is a thing........right? Cuz that would be about as effed up as letting duck dynasty overtake the capital building.

19 minutes ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

Hahaha Holy s#!t. How many BS lawsuits has the Trump campaign filed in 2 months? 62+? Your ignorance knows no bounds...

• Plus1 7
8 hours ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

We USA have a long tradition of not engaging in prosecuting the rich. But a poor mother lying to get healthcare for her child, 10 years minimum!

So no, there is a 0% chance Trump goes to jail for crimes he has been committing his whole life. Because hes part of the club and after this is over, he will probably have a beer with Bill Clinton and Hilary Clinton because behind the scenes he is friends will all these people.  

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1