Insurrection fallout

1 hour ago, RedDenver said:

Exactly

Got to say I disagree with Chris Wallace with his take.  It's not like these idiot trump supporters are just going to go away peacefully after Jan 20 and everything will be fine.  However, part of me wan't trump to remain, pardon himself, which would then essentially force his prosecution under federal law.

• Plus1 1

1 hour ago, Omaha-Husker said:

Trump off Twitter.

Powell and Flynn off Twitter

Parler about to be removed from the App Store.

There could absolutely be a violent response from this.

Leaving Trump on Twitter could cause a violent response. I think its more important Twitter does the right thing. Being fearful of extremists gives them all of the control. 

• Fire 1

1 hour ago, Nebfanatic said:

Leaving Trump on Twitter could cause a violent response. I think its more important Twitter does the right thing. Being fearful of extremists gives them all of the control. 

Totally agree with you and I should clarify that it was the right move by these companies. Just that meant that the currently radicalized will clearly see this as an attack towards them.

2 minutes ago, Omaha-Husker said:

Totally agree with you and I should clarify that it was the right move by these companies. Just that meant that the currently radicalized will clearly see this as an attack towards them.

Let’s see if they go all the well and get rid of the foreign terrorist accounts, leaders who call for the death of Israel 

• Plus1 1
1 minute ago, Archy1221 said:

Let’s see if they go all the well and get rid of the foreign terrorist accounts, leaders who call for the death of Israel 

Totally agreed. Trump, terrorists, and any other genocidal leaders are all our enemies and should be de-platformed.

It is bulls#!t that the CCP account that is trying to whitewash Uyghur genocide is still active, but they are doing something now at least. I hope they go further and get rid of it entirely.