Insurrection fallout

29 minutes ago, ColoradoHusk said:

Sorry dude, if you are over 18, you shouldn't wear a jersey.  It's just one of my life principles.  I know people don't agree with it, but that's the way I roll.

I always love fashion discussions amongst sports fans.  Sure, I probably wouldn't wear a jersey at my age.  But, I remember someone on here years ago was having a fit with people wearing Husker polos like what the coaches usually wear.  I'm like....then WTF am I supposed to wear on a hot day if I can't wear a jersey OR a polo?  Now....we have a HC that wears sweatshirts....so I guess that's out too.

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1

Parler to be investigated.   They were the communication tool used by many in the insurrection and they were hyped by many of the radio talk hosts.

https://www.stamfordadvocate.com/news/article/House-Oversight-committee-chair-requests-FBI-15887455.php

WASHINGTON - The chairwoman of the House Oversight and Reform Committee on Thursday asked the FBI to conduct a "robust examination" of the alleged role in the Jan. 6 Capitol siege of Parler, the now-disabled social media site that bristled with violent chatter before and after rioters stormed the Capitol in a rampage that left five people dead.

Rep. Carolyn Maloney, D-N.Y., the chairwoman, said the request is a step toward opening a formal committee investigation into sites that may encourage violence, including Parler. It became prominent last year as a freewheeling alternative to Twitter, gaining popularity in particular among conservatives.

11 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

I always love fashion discussions amongst sports fans.  Sure, I probably wouldn't wear a jersey at my age.  But, I remember someone on here years ago was having a fit with people wearing Husker polos like what the coaches usually wear.  I'm like....then WTF am I supposed to wear on a hot day if I can't wear a jersey OR a polo?  Now....we have a HC that wears sweatshirts....so I guess that's out too.

He wears pants as well! I even heard he wears underwear (Moiraine may have more on that topic) guess those are off the table now too!!! Are we going bottomless now?