Insurrection fallout

47 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

And yet he didn’t say he committed  a crime either now did he?  There is no way Weissmann was gonna make a statement in Trumps defense on the report he wrote.  The cool thing is now Biden’s DOJ can go full throttle and prosecute those alleged offenses the Mueller says he couldn’t do anything about.  Shouldn’t take too long because all the investigation materials are there 

Mueller said charging him for a crime was not an option.  So why would he say that he committed one?   He was leaving that up to Barr’s DOJ.  And we all know how that went.  

You stated that the report exonerated Trump.  Mueller clearly stated it did not. 

• Plus1 2

39 minutes ago, Decoy73 said:

Mueller said charging him for a crime was not an option.  So why would he say that he committed one?   He was leaving that up to Barr’s DOJ.  And we all know how that went.  

You stated that the report exonerated Trump.  Mueller clearly stated it did not. 

Why doesn’t Biden’s DOJ immediately take up the charges you speak of? 

32 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Yeah, this is straight out of Trump's propaganda.  The report absolutely did NOT exonerate him.  But, Trump ran with that and all his worshipers drank it up.

Why doesn’t Biden’s DOJ charge Trump with a Mueller report related crime? 

• Plus1 1
12 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

because the trump cult would start a war if he was charged.   joe is trying to save american lives.   trump doesn't care about that

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

Literally everyone here understands Russia and now most likely China tries to meddle in all of our big elections.  I don’t think it’s safe to say many on here would have the same opinion had Hillary won and I can guarantee many elected Democrats would not have the same opinion had their side won.  

Do you think the CIA meddles in any foreign elections? 

Russia didn't back Hillary and we're not talking about the CIA or Democrats here.

1 hour ago, Archy1221 said:

I’m not speaking of any charges.  There are none.  But that doesn’t mean either there should or shouldn’t have been.   It certainly doesn’t exonerate anyone.  Charging apparently wasn’t Mueller’s role  as he viewed it (though I think he should have said either way instead of punting to the DOJ).  But if Mueller had found no wrongdoing whatsoever by Trump, there was no good reason to not just come out and say that.  But he didn’t.   And that is pretty telling.  The current DOJ, with their backing of Trump’s defense in regards to the defamation lawsuit against him as well as their resistance to release Barr’s memo clearly has indicated it’s not about to go start contracting Barr’s GOP.  And that is why you won’t see them change Trump based on the now futile Mueller Report.  I think they have moved on.  

1 hour ago, commando said:

because the trump cult would start a war if he was charged.   joe is trying to save american lives.   trump doesn't care about that

Ohhhh, it’s Trump’s fault Biden’s DOJ won’t prosecute Trump for all these “Mueller Report crimes.”  That sure is some pretzel logic for ya:facepalm:

• Plus1 1
Just now, Archy1221 said:

Ohhhh, it’s Trump’s fault Biden’s DOJ won’t prosecute Trump for all these “Mueller Report crimes.”  That sure is some pretzel logic for ya:facepalm:

you are the expert on pretzel logic.  tell me...what do you think would happen if trump was charged by the DOJ?    what would his crazies do if that happened?

fwiw...i expect trumps supporters to still do something...probably around the date he expects to be reinstated as president. probably after this sham audit in arizona.   it has the potential to make the capital riot look tame IMO.

• Plus1 2
3 minutes ago, commando said:

you are the expert on pretzel logic.

Yes, I am definitely good at calling it out when I see it.   So you are telling me Biden’s Police Reform also allows Trump to get away with all these alleged “Russia crimes and colluding with a foreign power?”

• Plus1 1
8 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

So you are telling me Biden’s Police Reform also allows Trump to get away with all these alleged “Russia crimes and colluding with a foreign power?”

yes...you are getting closer to the truth.    now ask why