Insurrection fallout

40 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

This either happened or it didn't.

Why this hasn't been investigated/completed in the (almost) seven months is beyond me. There are sign-in procedures and surveillance cameras all throughout the Capitol. 

• Plus1 1

3 minutes ago, DevoHusker said:

This either happened or it didn't.

Why this hasn't been investigated/completed in the (almost) seven months is beyond me. There are sign-in procedures and surveillance cameras all throughout the Capitol. 

I think they know these members of congress gave these people tours that day.  Now, they need to investigate to see exactly why they gave them tours.

Yes, it should be investigated immediately.  Interestingly, who are the congressmen who are against the investigation?

• Plus1 1
3 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

I think they know these members of congress gave these people tours that day.  Now, they need to investigate to see exactly why they gave them tours.

Yes, it should be investigated immediately.  Interestingly, who are the congressmen who are against the investigation?

I’ve noticed also that Nancy kicked off a Republican nominee to the committee once she found out about a few of the questions he wanted looked at during the commission.  Kinda ironic she doesn’t seem to want to get to the bottom of all things.  

• Plus1 1
7 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

I’ve noticed also that Nancy kicked off a Republican nominee to the committee once she found out about a few of the questions he wanted looked at during the commission.  Kinda ironic she doesn’t seem to want to get to the bottom of all things.  

Might want to look at the list above and again at who she kicked off.  The only reason why Jordan was going to be on the commission was to make sure the investigation did NOT go well.

• Plus1 2
5 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Might want to look at the list above and again at who she kicked off.  The only reason why Jordan was going to be on the commission was to make sure the investigation did NOT go well.

Jordan not helping an investigation...where I have I heard that before.

• Plus1 3

15 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

"While many Republicans were caught off guard by Pelosi's stunning decision, which prompted McCarthy to yank all his members from the committee, the GOP ultimately believes this outcome is a political gift for them, with some sources describing it as a "big mistake" for Democrats. Now, they feel like they have even more ammo to back up their claims that Pelosi is just playing politics with the probe and are framing Pelosi's veto as an example of Democratic overreach."

Two words. Term. Limits.

3 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

Too bad there never was a bipartisan commission that the Senate could have approved...oh wait.  

• Plus1 2