Insurrection fallout

27 minutes ago, deedsker said:

So Trump pressured the FBI to use informants to try and overthrow the election and democracy during the insurrection?

Possible, possibly not.   We won’t know till the FBI answers the questions.  

Do you think it’s a tad bit strange that a person caught on tape inciting a riot twice is one of the few if only persons not being charged (who they can identify anyway) for their participation in Jan 6th?  

• Plus1 2
  • Fire 1
2 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Possible, possibly not.   We won’t know till the FBI answers the questions.  

Do you think it’s a tad bit strange that a person caught on tape inciting a riot twice is one of the few if only persons not being charged (who they can identify anyway) for their participation in Jan 6th?  

I agree.  I'm not sure why Trump hasn't been charged 

• Thanks 5

Just now, Scarlet said:

Committee:  are you an FBI agent or informant?

Epps:  no

Committee:  ok. case closed.  Thank you for coming.  Get that statement drafted pronto.  Gotta get ahead of this quickly.  

I love how he calls Epps nothing but a “protest attendee”.  He’s kinda the main person inciting everyone else to storm the Capitol:facepalm:  

But ya, the committee really wants the truth on everything and it’s not political :thumbs 

Just now, Scarlet said:

I agree.  I'm not sure why Trump hasn't been charged 

Cute, but why not answer the actual question?   Seems like a straightforward one. 

• Plus1 2
  • Fire 1
5 minutes ago, commando said:

why won't trump answer questions under oath?   and why does he order everyone to not cooperate with the investigation?

I don’t know why he won’t answer questions. Maybe for the same reason the fbi won’t answer the questions, the answers may not be pleasant for either of them.  

Do you have any idea why Epps is the lucky one to not face criminal charges? 

• Plus1 2
  • Fire 1
1 minute ago, Archy1221 said:

I don’t know why he won’t answer questions. Maybe for the same reason the fbi won’t answer the questions, the answers may not be pleasant for either of them.  

Do you have any idea why Epps is the lucky one to not face criminal charges? 

my thought is that he isn't charged because he is cooperating.    

why do you think someone is lying about it?

• Plus1 3
7 minutes ago, commando said:

my thought is that he isn't charged because he is cooperating.    

why do you think someone is lying about it?

I think lots of people who cooperated were still charged and sentenced.  Except the main inciter at the Capitol and the night before.  

I think some entity told Epps to be very vocal about getting people to break the police barriers.  

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
  • Fire 1