Insurrection fallout

1 hour ago, Archy1221 said:

You have a super weird infatuation with being upset at investigating the deaths of service members and ambassadors. 

So do you think the three Congressional investigations into Benghazi were about the deaths of service members and ambassadors, or was it about Hillary Clinton? 

• Plus1 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Oh Yeah! 1
2 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

It’s the alternate elector scheme that has me intrigued as this was floated amongst the top think tanks in the Dem party in 2016.

We can all easily understand the difference between this abstract wishful thinking and what we're seeing testified to in regards to an actual plan in place and attempted to be acted upon.

• Plus1 2
  • Thanks 1

Hey everyone!  Been busy, but these Committee meetings for Jan 6 are compelling to me. 

EDIT - Also....a lot of the folks saying that this last election was "stolen" have obviously never worked an election before.

I've worked a couple up to this point, and trust me.....if you've never worked at a polling place (or your local election commission)....

Meemaw and PawPaw being the center of a nationwide effort to steal an election would be cartoonish.

Guessing who might be named who might have been seeking pardons:

Reps:  Gohmert, Gosar, Gaetz, Green (Hint don't elect a GOP person wt name starting with G),  Jordan,  Biggs, Brooks, Bobbitt (Don't elect a GOPer starting wt B)

Senator Johnson 

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, TGHusker said:

Reps:  Gohmert, Gosar, Gaetz, Green (Hint don't elect a GOP person wt name starting with G),  Jordan,  Biggs, Brooks, Bobbitt (Don't elect a GOPer starting wt B)

Senator Johnson 

Apparently, Scott Perry is in some hot water as well, if you're watching what I'm watching....

I just want to make it perfectly clear....

There are two kinds of folks on this matter....

1. People who accuse an election of being stolen either don't understand the process of how elections are run (majority of the general public), or

2. People who understand how elections are run and are trying to change the outcome of said election.

IF you don't understand how elections are run...GO AND VOLUNTEER AT YOUR LOCAL ELECTIONS BOARD.

Quit being lazy and taking others word for it.

You even get paid a little bit of money too :D

• Plus1 2
  • Thanks 1
6 minutes ago, Scarlet said:

1 hour ago, TGHusker said:

Senator Johnson 

1 hour ago, alexhortdog95 said:

Apparently, Scott Perry is in some hot water as well, if you're watching what I'm watching....

Man @TGHusker was right on it :D

• Plus1 1