Insurrection fallout

2 hours ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

Postmaster General Louis DeJoy has said that the agency is in a financially untenable position, but he maintains it can handle this year’s election mail.

you have four links that never reference how mail in votes didn’t get counted, how DeJoy was undermining the post office, or that the post office couldn’t handle the load of ballots.  But there is the above quote ^^

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 3
2 hours ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

So do you think the three Congressional investigations into Benghazi were about the deaths of service members and ambassadors, or was it about Hillary Clinton? 

It was about her Departments response or actually lack thereof that contributed to the deaths.  

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 1

So, I watched the hearings on PBS online. After they were over, I switched over to CNN, and heard Conway and Wallace giving their very interesting takes on what we heard, then they began speaking with members of the committee right now.  MSNBC is currently re-airing the hearing, and CBS is speaking with Benny Thompson (committee chair).

On a whim, I switched over to Fox to see what they're saying about all this. I'm greeted with an ad for Duck Dynasty, and how they were going to be guests on Jesse Waters.  Now, they're talking about having a "Spotlight Awards" dinner to celebrate "extraordinary employees." Nada about the hearing.  Fox Business is talking about migrants coming over on illegal flights (quoting the NY Post, another Rupert Murdoch publication) , and "NewsNation" is speaking with some lady who just talked about Hunter Biden's laptop.

What a joke.

• Plus1 5
  • Thanks 1

Okay, I have to ask this question....

30 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

you have four links that never reference how mail in votes didn’t get counted, how DeJoy was undermining the post office, or that the post office couldn’t handle the load of ballots.  But there is the above quote ^^

Why do you believe that mail-in votes weren't counted?  Not something regurgitated from a debunked theory.....you personally?

• Plus1 2
  • Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, alexhortdog95 said:

So, I watched the hearings on PBS online. After they were over, I switched over to CNN, and heard Conway and Wallace giving their very interesting takes on what we heard, then they began speaking with members of the committee right now.  MSNBC is currently re-airing the hearing, and CBS is speaking with Benny Thompson (committee chair).

On a whim, I switched over to Fox to see what they're saying about all this. I'm greeted with an ad for Duck Dynasty, and how they were going to be guests on Jesse Waters.  Now, they're talking about having a "Spotlight Awards" dinner to celebrate "extraordinary employees." Nada about the hearing.  Fox Business is talking about migrants coming over on illegal flights (quoting the NY Post, another Rupert Murdoch publication) , and "NewsNation" is speaking with some lady who just talked about Hunter Biden's laptop.

What a joke.

Maybe instead of a law not allowing non-citizens to own news networks, the law should have been to not allow people not born in the U.S. to own news networks.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
1 minute ago, Moiraine said:

Maybe instead of a law not allowing non-citizens to own news networks, the law should have been to not allow people not born in the U.S. to own news networks.

Hey, Andrew Carnegie wasn't a US born citizen, but the guy still started public libraries, has buildings and trusts named after him.  It's not the fact a person was or wasn't born here - but if that person (whether they were born here or not) is obviously attacking the foundational institutions of the US  to get rich...that's worth more than a look.

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, alexhortdog95 said:

Okay, I have to ask this question....

Why do you believe that mail-in votes weren't counted?  Not something regurgitated from a debunked theory.....you personally?

What?!?!   Do you have info that the rest of us don’t have.    I don’t believe that mail in votes weren’t counted.  That’s kinda the point of my post.   The Post Office handled the ballot traffic just fine.  

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Fire 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1
1 minute ago, Archy1221 said:

What?!?!   Do you have info that the rest of us don’t have.    I don’t believe that mail in votes weren’t counted.  That’s kinda the point of my post.   The Post Office handled the ballot traffic just fine.  

Okay, I gotcha - I just misread your post :D

8 minutes ago, Moiraine said:

Welp….say good buy to NBC, CBS, ABC news networks then.  Goodbye to CNN too 

• Plus1 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1