Insurrection fallout

32 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Don’t know.  It’s public info though and easy to look up if you are wanting to know.  

I'm not making the claim, you are. If the concern is share holders then how do you know it's not majority American owned? If it's about executive leadership who makes up the board of directors?

• Thanks 1
5 minutes ago, ZRod said:

I'm not making the claim, you are. If the concern is share holders then how do you know it's not majority American owned? If it's about executive leadership who makes up the board of directors?

That has nothing to do with what the original poster said.   You are bringing majority owned and controlling interest into the equation.  The OP said foreign ownership.  Foreign ownership includes shareholders. 

• Plus1 1

52 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

That has nothing to do with what the original poster said.   You are bringing majority owned and controlling interest into the equation.  The OP said foreign ownership.  Foreign ownership includes shareholders. 

You're being pedantic. You know what the intent of the statement was.

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 2

34 minutes ago, knapplc said:

curiosity-curious.gif

Any guesses who the surprise testimony may be from?  Is it Gini Thomas, Pence, the Trump WH lawyer (can't remember the name - starts wt C):dunno

By the way, the GIF is funny. What movie is that from?

8 minutes ago, TGHusker said:

Any guesses who the surprise testimony may be from?  Is it Gini Thomas, Pence, the Trump WH lawyer (can't remember the name - starts wt C):dunno

By the way, the GIF is funny. What movie is that from?

I'm going to guess that it is not Thomas.  If it were someone like her, she would be blabbing somewhere that she is testifying for all the world to see so she could "set the record straight".

Pence would be very interesting and I could see him agreeing to keep it quiet.

Haven't there been some guys high up in Oathkeepers that have agreed to cooperate?  Maybe it's them.  Maybe they want to keep it quiet because they fear for their own safety from their own group of wackos.  

Just now, BigRedBuster said:

I'm going to guess that it is not Thomas.  If it were someone like her, she would be blabbing somewhere that she is testifying for all the world to see so she could "set the record straight".

Pence would be very interesting and I could see him agreeing to keep it quiet.

Haven't there been some guys high up in Oathkeepers that have agreed to cooperate?  Maybe it's them.  Maybe they want to keep it quiet because they fear for their own safety from their own group of wackos.  

The bold.  Forgot about that.  That I think is very likely.  Good insight.  They would be high profile, bombshell type testimonies for sure.  And yes as big and bold as they seem to be on Jan 6 they are probably :ohnoes shaking in their boots now - having to negotiate for 'lessor time' if they cooperate while facing/fearing the possibility of a Jeffrey Epstein type of ending. 

• Plus1 1