Insurrection fallout

3 minutes ago, commando said:

almost the entire republican party has been either taking part in this or protecting those involved.   

This testimony needs to be played in every Dem's campaign ads this fall.  There is no way I want the current GOP to regain control of congress.  

• Plus1 2

Remember discussing the dangers of a confirmed malignant narcissist in power? 

Remember warning that this is the exact same personality type of all the murderous despots throughout history possessed?   I'm sure Laughy O'lantern Man does.  Where is that guy anyway? 

I'm imagining a serious damage control meeting going on at headquarters.

• Thanks 1

The crazy part is none of this is even a little bit surprising.

It's nice to have it on record, but only because we've so deeply devolved into a gotcha/technicality/alternative facts/post-truth reality that the only way people might have any chance at believing something they don't want to is if it's overwhelming and crystal clear. Even though it already was in 2016 :lol:

• Plus1 1

10 minutes ago, TGHusker said:

Flynn pleads the 5th on whether violence was justified.   This was a true coup in action. 

And also if he believed in the peaceful transition of power.

Honestly this is all hilarious, Republicans are going to win elections because of worldwide inflation because voters don't care about Democracy. I say let it die, it had a good run. Hopefully the authoritarian model can improve poverty and tackle the world's problems.