Insurrection fallout

On 6/17/2022 at 11:41 AM, nic said:

Agree on the empty gestures. Do you really think civil war? It's hard for me to believe in that many followers. Only hundreds were willing to breach the capital. It really feels to me like the people in power are only trying to keep him from being president again....however they can.

I mean, I'd LIKE to think we're too smart to blow up this country, but the evidence just keeps coming in:

https://fb.watch/dOZQHbAjni/

• Plus1 1

26 minutes ago, suh_fan93 said:

For Ron Johnson, it means reelection. 

The citizens of Wisconsin have a choice.

*Punish a politician for attempting a fraudulent coup and breaking a 250 year precedent of a democratic and peaceful transfer of power 

*Reward it with their vote.

We all know what Republican voters are going to do. America is failing because their voters are absolute morons.

• Plus1 2

35 minutes ago, suh_fan93 said:

FV4wtvoWIAAy2WZ?format=jpg&name=medium

Batsh#t

If Clarence didn't approve of that message he should of convinced her to revisit her cult deprogramming therapist by now.  Pretty obvious he either doesn't care about her and democracy or he's equally as bat s#!t.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Scarlet said:

If Clarence didn't approve of that message he should of convinced her to revisit her cult deprogramming therapist by now.  Pretty obvious he either doesn't care about her and democracy or he's equally as bat s#!t.

If you read a few sentences regarding his Jurisprudence, he's absolutely beyond bat s#!t crazy.