Insurrection fallout

1 minute ago, TGHusker said:

The bold.  Forgot about that.  That I think is very likely.  Good insight.  They would be high profile, bombshell type testimonies for sure.  And yes as big and bold as they seem to be on Jan 6 they are probably :ohnoes shaking in their boots now - having to negotiate for 'lessor time' if they cooperate while facing/fearing the possibility of a Jeffrey Epstein type of ending. 

Someone came forward with new evidence that they are willing to testify about.  Im guessing it's someone close enough that they were involved with meetings or communications directly with the administration.

Which...could be the Oathkeepers.

The House select committee investigating the Jan. 6 attack on the Capitol will hold its next public hearing on Tuesday, June 28 at 1p ET "to present recently obtained evidence and receive witness testimony."

2 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Someone came forward with new evidence that they are willing to testify about.  Im guessing it's someone close enough that they were involved with meetings or communications directly with the administration.

Which...could be the Oathkeepers.

And I believe some met wt Trump in the WH the day prior and also wt MTG as well -  Now that would be an interesting set up for coming attractions. 

• Oh Yeah! 1
6 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

This could be it.

I think you're on to something. Apparently Holder, not being American, is unconcerned with speaking to the press about anything and everything.

My guess is the J6 Committee wants to get his testimony on record before he muddles it up in the press.

• Plus1 1

9 minutes ago, DevoHusker said:

I am interested to see who it is, and if I will be shocked. 

Pence - that would be the big shocker in my eyes.  Or maybe Jared or Ivanka :o who decided they no longer want to have Thanksgiving at  Mar-a-lago

• Plus1 1
3 minutes ago, TGHusker said:

Pence - that would be the big shocker in my eyes.  Or maybe Jared or Ivanka :o who decided they no longer want to have Thanksgiving at  Mar-a-lago

I'm wondering if it's someone who was on the tapes talking to Trump about it decided to testify because they could no longer deny they were involved.  Pence, Jared or Ivanka would fit that bill.

• Plus1 1

I'm going with Pence.  Being the exoskeleton man that he is, he's reading the tea leaves and believes this is his chance to make political hay.  He knows how bad this coup attempt was/is and now he wants to wash his hands of it.   Too late but he's not the brightest bulb.

31 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

I'm wondering if it's someone who was on the tapes talking to Trump about it decided to testify because they could no longer deny they were involved.  Pence, Jared or Ivanka would fit that bill.

Today's version of 'Deep Throat" with the smoking gun in hand. 

I could see Pence wanting to put some distance between him and Trump and setting himself apart as the non-trump candidate in 2024. 

1 minute ago, TGHusker said:

Today's version of 'Deep Throat" with the smoking gun in hand. 

I could see Pence wanting to put some distance between him and Trump and setting himself apart as the non-trump candidate in 2024. 

He can try.  And, I would be happy if he came forward, testified and told everything that was going on behind the scenes in the months leading up to J6.  However, it won't work for me to get my vote.  He still has too much Trump stench on him.

• Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

He can try.  And, I would be happy if he came forward, testified and told everything that was going on behind the scenes in the months leading up to J6.  However, it won't work for me to get my vote.  He still has too much Trump stench on him.

I agree. I can not vote for anyone stained by Trump. 

• Thanks 1
21 minutes ago, commando said:

surprise witness?......my wild guess is DeSantis.  he would benefit the most from getting trump knocked out of the next election.

What would he be a witness too unless Trump spilled the bean to him which is highly doubtful??