Insurrection fallout

If Trump isn't criminally tied to the insurrection, we have failed as a country. He is the common denominator in everything posted above.  He is the cause, the agent, the catalyst, the motivation, and the voice behind it all.    It only points out how far gone the GOP is when they still embrace a guy that should be in jail. 

• Plus1 4

12 minutes ago, TGHusker said:

$10 bucks this leads back to the WH and Trump.  How to prove it :dunno

You keep having people up the food chain testify.  OK....who would Walker have received orders from to send in his National Guard?  Make that person testify as to who they should have received orders from and what they were told.  You keep going till someone can't blame the person above them.

You and I have the same suspicions as to where that is going to stop.

2 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

Will be interesting to see what comes out of this.  

I don’t know how I feel about this yet.  Collecting cell data on people that were at the Capitol but also that did nothing wrong besides attend the rally isn’t something I can get behind if that’s what’s going on. 

• Plus1 1
19 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

You keep having people up the food chain testify.  OK....who would Walker have received orders from to send in his National Guard?  Make that person testify as to who they should have received orders from and what they were told.  You keep going till someone can't blame the person above them.

You and I have the same suspicions as to where that is going to stop.

Well I hope they put a lot of heat on those in the chain of command.  We'll see if any will be willing to fall on the sword to save Trump now that he is out of office.