Insurrection fallout

35 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Props to Brett Baier for pressing Jordan to actually answer the question.  I’d love to watch Jim Jordan squirming in a commission testimony.   I’m guessing his memory suddenly won’t be so good if that happens.  

• Plus1 1

10 hours ago, commando said:

using the same logic....jim jordan also believes the united states started WW2 because they didn't stop the japanese from bombing pearl harbor.   

A non starter since you make reference to totally different things...

But you do you 

• Plus1 1

3 minutes ago, DevoHusker said:

I don't disagree. I am going to follow more due to the dichotomy of responses in past instances where "unarmed" citizens were shot by law enforcement 

she was led to the scene and incited by trump.     she wouldn't have been there if it wasn't for trumps stop the steal BS.    she wasn't the only casualty of his BS and i doubt she will be the last casualty of that lie.

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/6/2021 at 5:14 PM, DevoHusker said:

I don't disagree. I am going to follow more due to the dichotomy of responses in past instances where "unarmed" citizens were shot by law enforcement 

That's interesting as long as you pay attention to what various people were doing when they were shot.

For some reason, some people seem to think attacking and invading the capital in a violent mob doesn't deserve the capital to be defended.