Trump Impeachment # 2

5 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Did none of that happen? 

:laughpound

LOL....just because it happened, doesn't mean the reasoning that caused it should be believed when it's spewed from Trump's mouth.  Terrorists attached the capital when he was President and immediately after he spoke to them.  Was he the cause of that too?

Here's the difference between you and me.

I give Trump credit for not screwing up what was happening.  Both Obama and Trump did some good things for the economy.

You refuse to give Obama credit for turning the economy around and starting it on it's trajectory while giving huge amounts of credit to Trump for where it ultimately ended up.

Meanwhile, the level of growth in the economy literally didn't change between the two.

Hmmm...I wonder which one is playing party politics.

• Plus1 4

2 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

How is it false?  You basically have said that the economy would have turned around no matter what Obama did.

Second, actual human people, at least the smart ones anyways, know the economy recovered under Obama as it always does, just should have happened faster with a competent person in charge
He was in charge of the turnaround and gets the credit.  It should have happened faster which is a different story than your falsehood statement saying I didn’t give Obama credit.  

3 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Did it happend?

We’re my numbers correct?  

• Plus1 1

8 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Second, actual human people, at least the smart ones anyways, know the economy recovered under Obama as it always does, just should have happened faster with a competent person in charge
He was in charge of the turnaround and gets the credit.  It should have happened faster which is a different story than your falsehood statement saying I didn’t give Obama credit.  

Thanks for quoting where you play party politics.

I said I give trump some credit for the economy.  You give Obama none.

You give Obama none by basically saying it would have turned around no matter what.

Congrats on being a loyal party guy.

• Plus1 2
18 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Gotta love this gem, especially coming from the person that just said this.

2 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

Put the numbers in context and add in monetary policy impacts then get back to me.

• Plus1 3
12 minutes ago, knapplc said:

"should have happened faster" is a non-provable smear against President Obama by a party who can't stand that he succeeded at all. 

Any excuse to create a complaint from the outrage party.

I mean "could have" would be a fair conjecture. But then you need to take into account the massive public works programs under taken during the great depression and why a similar scale of projects could never have been approved in the late 2000's.

• Plus1 1