Trump Impeachment # 2

17 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

More class :thumbs
If you knew what you were speaking of, you would notice I didn’t defend any rioting ever. But you don’t, so it looks like you didn’t.  Not surprised.  

People can spend all year Impeaching Trump For all I care.  He’s never gonna be President again. 
But if we are gonna go with an incitement charge, then let’s go all the way and impeach ALL those who incite violence against government officials.  Calling out hypocrisy does not mean it’s an endorsement of rioting. I don’t just want it one way like you do    I don’t have  rules for some but not others like you do.  

I am more than happy to call out Dems but this isn’t the time for whataboutism. I will have plenty of time to get on Biden and some of his policies. You haven’t been on here long enough to know me. Ask any one —I use to be the Ditto head Rush and Glen Beck fan. The 2016 primary and the election of Trump changed my mind as I saw the personality cult develop. I almost joined a cult in my college days and I know one when I see one. I was also a history political science major plus being in my 60s and studying presidents all these years I think I can be a fair judge of what’s going on now. I want to apologize to you and NDJoe for using the Hillary label earlier-it wasn’t appropriate— outside of the grace of God I’d be in the same camp. So let me word it differently:  examine your heart and mind to see if your biases are giving too much loyalty to Trump vs the truth of what he did in word and action

• Plus1 4
36 minutes ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

If the rioters were taking orders from Trump then why did they ignore the one to protest "peacefully and patriotically?"

Why would you not see and understand the tried and true mob boss technique of plausible deniability?  Wait, I think you do see and understand it so.....

• Plus1 2

5 hours ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

In case we needed the 15th reason that Impeachment is being abused for political theater, cnn is reporting Congress unveils never before seen footage.

Secret evidence held back for ambush at a trial?  Maybe okay in the Soviet guard; here a travishamockery.

What???  What a bunch of  BS.  

• Plus1 1
7 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

What???  What a bunch of  BS.  

Don't even bother. In a regular trial (which we all know this is not) it wouldn't be uncommon either. The defense and prosecution would have seen it, but not the public for obvious reasons.

• Plus1 2
5 minutes ago, knapplc said:

These are the kinds of Republicans who need to take over that party. 

It just goes to show how much the Republican Party has fallen into a cult of personality when a guy like Kinzinger, who voted with Trump 90% of the time, is on the Party hit list simply for supporting the rule of law and democracy.

• Plus1 1
32 minutes ago, ZRod said:

Don't even bother. In a regular trial (which we all know this is not) it wouldn't be uncommon either. The defense and prosecution would have seen it, but not the public for obvious reasons.

Exactly. NDJ isn’t even acknowledging that the defense attorneys would have seen this before the public did.  

• Plus1 1