Trump Impeachment # 2

6 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

And, why did they stop when he tweeted for them to go home?

duh....because the antifa super soldiers know how to make trump look bad.   what other explanation could there be?   trump is victimized by the dems, the rinos, The sportos, the motorheads, geeks, sluts, bloods, waistoids, dweebies,  they are all out to make trump look bad.

• Haha 2
3 minutes ago, knapplc said:

There is zero excuse not to convict trump for the January 6 riot. Zero.

What - Trump didn't pardon her!  I thought he always helped out the 'suckers'  aka Cult Followers.    :sarcasm

I wonder if the House Mgrs in the presenting their case today will bring this story up??

13 hours ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

What's the point Poindexter?

It is a trial.  It's a Trial in the Senate instead of a courthouse. I don't see the point of the semantics. 

You know full well there's a difference between a criminal trial and an impeachment trial, and if you don't, you do now. This has nothing to do with 'semantics.' They are, quite literally, not the same thing.

Stop posting intentionally obtuse commentary just to get a rise out of people. It's nothing more than trolling.

And please stop the name calling. We've had discussions about this before, even if you think you're 'turning the other cheek.' That's not a thing here. You won't be asked nicely again.

• Plus1 3

1 hour ago, Archy1221 said:

I get called names here almost on a weekly basis.

1. That doesn't make it OK, and people are punished for personal attacks, even if you're personally not privy to the details.

2. It's not your job to defend other people breaking board guidelines or make excuses for them.

Best to leave this one alone and move along.

I have heard  much of the Impeachment Mgrs presentation.  I think they did a great job of bringing out the facts in a logical, chronological way and in such a way that history will judge Trump as guilty even if the Senate doesn't convict.    I have emailed both Senator Inhofe and Sen Lankford as well as talking to their DC offices voicing my opinion that in Reagan's words this is " A Time of Choosing" for the GOP party.  Will they be a party of the constitution or a party of one man?  Where will their loyalties go?

I told them that if they (GOP) go forward with Trump, they go forward without this life time member of the GOP party.  (Regardless of how they vote, I'll be changing my registration).

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 2

I would like to hear an explanation of how "Poindexter" is an insult but "cultist" is a  something else. 

21 hours ago, commando said:

they ignored his 1 disclaimer and listened to the rest of his orders.

Except there were no "orders" to brawl with police or smash windows.  The litany of sound bytes from the Floyd riots show that the Impeachers use much more violent rhetoric than Trump ever did.  And all are within their Freedom of Speech.

Those trumpeting that it is a Trial in the Senate and not a normal criminal trial are trying to have it both ways.  They want to say Trump incited a riot,  a real criminal offence, and that the Senate makes it's own rules so they can play fast and loose with the evidence.  Well even if that argument works for the lawyers, it is totally absurd and deserves all the ridicule.  

• Thanks 1
56 minutes ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

I would like to hear an explanation of how "Poindexter" is an insult but "cultist" is a  something else. 

Except there were no "orders" to brawl with police or smash windows.  The litany of sound bytes from the Floyd riots show that the Impeachers use much more violent rhetoric than Trump ever did.  And all are within their Freedom of Speech.

Those trumpeting that it is a Trial in the Senate and not a normal criminal trial are trying to have it both ways.  They want to say Trump incited a riot,  a real criminal offence, and that the Senate makes it's own rules so they can play fast and loose with the evidence.  Well even if that argument works for the lawyers, it is totally absurd and deserves all the ridicule.  

iwill remember that if Biden incites a riot and his followers kill capital police officers while storming the capital.  it's all a farce if he goes to trial...right?