Economy

6 hours ago, RedDenver said:

No. She's replying to Jordan's tweet that was comparing gas prices last year with now, which is why the unemployment rate last year was brought up because it's relevant to gas prices last year.

If she is tying gas prices to unemployment rate she isn’t doing good at the making the argument she thinks she is making.  

• Plus1 2
  • Fire 1

So Gym Jordan makes a stupid crack about "Biden's economy" using pandemic-level gas prices compared to today's gas prices, and we're supposed to recognize that as an example of why Biden's bad for the economy.

Jen Psaki skewers Gym's nonsense with another equally-useless comparison of unemployment today compared to the height of the pandemic.

And people have an issue with Psaki and not Gym.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Plus1 2
4 minutes ago, knapplc said:

So Gym Jordan makes a stupid crack about "Biden's economy" using pandemic-level gas prices compared to today's gas prices, and we're supposed to recognize that as an example of why Biden's bad for the economy.

Jen Psaki skewers Gym's nonsense with another equally-useless comparison of unemployment today compared to the height of the pandemic.

And people have an issue with Psaki and not Gym.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

We have an issue with both it seems if you read the actual comments :dunno

• Plus1 2
  • Fire 1
1 hour ago, Archy1221 said:

If she is tying gas prices to unemployment rate she isn’t doing good at the making the argument she thinks she is making.  

I agree that she isn't doing a good job of tying the two together.  If she is doing what others think, then she probably is doing a comparison to show how stupid his comment was.  Like...."well, if you're going to make the gas prices argument, then I can make the unemployment argument."  Which, proves that using either one to prove one President is good and the other one is bad....is stupid.

Sad thing is, a hell of a lot of Americans fall for this crap.

• Plus1 1
3 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

I agree that she isn't doing a good job of tying the two together.  If she is doing what others think, then she probably is doing a comparison to show how stupid his comment was.  Like...."well, if you're going to make the gas prices argument, then I can make the unemployment argument."  Which, proves that using either one to prove one President is good and the other one is bad....is stupid.

Sad thing is, a hell of a lot of Americans fall for this crap.

I thought it was obvious that's what she was doing. 

• Plus1 1

Just now, BigRedBuster said:

Probably so and maybe I took it wrong at the beginning of this conversation.

Either way, Gym is an idiot.

A nefarious and evil idiot who looks the other way when vulnerable people are being abused. 

Not the kind of person whose word I would be amplifying. 

• Plus1 1

• 2 weeks later...