Economy

1 hour ago, ActualCornHusker said:

That's fair, because most of the gov agencies that you would claim are under funded shouldn't exist in the first place.

HahahahHhaAhaha. Oh man. Libertarians are the best.

You say this posting on the internet regulated by the FCC, you drive on roads managed by the Department of Transportation, protected by a well funded police force, in a house/apartment with water managed by your local water department, likely living in a state who's economy depends heavily on various government subsidies,where employees are protected by OSHA, eating food monitored by the FDA, using a cell phone service facilitated by the FCC, who's bank account is protected by the FDIC, and you're very likely to have attended a publically funded school and you're retirement is at least partially taken care of through the SSA. 

I could go on all day. I really, truly wish we could give voters like you exactly what you want. I mean, I get that some regulations are frustrating, but people really have no idea how freaking great we have it living in the United States.

• Plus1 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Fire 2
6 hours ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

You say this posting on the internet regulated by the FCC, you drive on roads managed by the Department of Transportation, protected by a well funded police force, in a house/apartment with water managed by your local water department, likely living in a state who's economy depends heavily on various government subsidies,where employees are protected by OSHA, eating food monitored by the FDA, using a cell phone service facilitated by the FCC, who's bank account is protected by the FDIC, and you're very likely to have attended a publically funded school and you're retirement is at least partially taken care of through the SSA. 

I could go on all day. I really, truly wish we could give voters like you exactly what you want. I mean, I get that some regulations are frustrating, but people really have no idea how freaking great we have it living in the United States.

I agree, we do have it great in America. There's no other country or time period in history I'd rather live in. But that's in spite of our government, not because of it.

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

Even people posting on this site!

28 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Just to be clear and circle back…..we can put to bed the truth about why gas and oil prices have done what they have done, right?  

You should watch Dallas.  I think you would really like it, it is about oil.

image.png.33e9b705dbeb131180dbecaf9129e1b1.png

• Haha 1
14 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

Hmmmm…interesting. Wonder how that is with China so locked down. 

Because companies are stocking up on them before they get more expensive, hence, they won’t need to purchase as many in the near future.  Investment stories are comparing it to 2018

• Plus1 1