ATH Jaren Kanak [Oklahoma Commit]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

28 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Kanak commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

We gotta play the long game here. Take Meyers (which I would do regardless of his relationship with Kanak) and hope wherever Kanak goes doesn't live up to his expectations. Then when he wants to leave, BAM! We're in prime position with a friend on the team and a coaching staff that pursued him before everyone else. And ideally we've turned things around and are actually winning some games.

That's probably the only way he ever ends up here. 

• Plus1 1

On 5/25/2021 at 7:18 AM, Dr. Strangelove said:

While we did send players to the NFL, none were recruited by Frost. He can have some credit because some development happened under his watch. 

But Frost, so far, hasn't done a good job of development talent on offense, particularly those he recruits out of high school. For whatever reason he's just done a terrible job evaluating high school recruits. 

I kinda like the direction Frost has been going from day 1 with the offensive line 

• Plus1 2

2 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

I’m sure he wasn’t impressed with Clemson. Wants to play where his friends and family can drive and see him. Coeds cuter in Lincoln. Better academics. 

As an undergrad, those southern school have absolute beauties. NU can’t compete :(

1 hour ago, BigRedBuster said:

Another way to look at it is Nebraska is on the rise.  I don't see Clemson getting any better than what they are.

Wouldn't you rather play for a team on the rise?

On the rise to what? 6 wins?

• Plus1 1
  • Mavric changed the title to ATH Jaren Kanak [Clemson Commit]
  • seaofred92 changed the title to ATH Jaren Kanak [Oklahoma Commit]