ATH Jaren Kanak [Oklahoma Commit]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

28 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Kanak commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

Quote posted elsewhere about him:

We played and beat Hays twice this year. They had 3 D1 kids. This kid, Gavin Meyers (2022 LB offered by Nebraska) and a 2021 DE that signed with K State.
In my opinion this Kanek kid has the highest ceiling of all 3. He is about 200 lbs and can absolutely fly. He is criminally under used at Hays. They are a very run heavy team. So his stats are not going to pop. Just know that he ran an electronic 4.4 last summer and is 200 lbs. He got thrown in at QB against us our first go around because of some covid stuff and broke off 200 yards rushing. When we ran into them in the playoffs we were pretty pumped they had moved him back to receiver.

• Plus1 1

2 hours ago, uberism said:

^^^^ K State fan. 

Ha ha touché, but absolutely not. The only time I've ever seen a game in Manhattan is when T-Magic ran all over them as a freshman, and I was treated terribly by K-State fan under 50. With that being said, I live in SEK and it seems to me that a lot of people in KS have a lot of faith in K-State and Klieman. 

I definitely want Nebraska to get every kid out of Ks that is highly ranked, we missed out on a several in the last 10  years that have went on to become very good ball players at other schools

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1
  • Mavric changed the title to ATH Jaren Kanak
  • 1 month later...

• 3 weeks later...
  • Mavric changed the title to ATH Jaren Kanak [Clemson Commit]
  • seaofred92 changed the title to ATH Jaren Kanak [Oklahoma Commit]