DT Gabriel Dindy [Texas A&M - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

12 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Dindy commit?

• Nebraska
    • Oklahoma
    • South Florida

This poll is closed to new votes

Player: Gabriel Brownlow-Dindy

Hometown: Lakeland, Florida

School: Lakeland

Position: Defensive Tackle

Height: 6-3

Weight: 275

Power 5 Offers: Florida, Illinois, Kentucky, Miami, Nebraska, North Carolina State, Pittsburgh, South Carolina, Tennessee, West Virginia

Visits

Twitter

247 Composite: #16 Overall; #3 DT; .9894; :star:star:star:star:star 

Rivals: #71 Overall; #6 SDE; :FourStar:
247: #5 Overall; #2 DT; :FourStar:
ESPN: #7 Overall; #3 DE; :star:star:star:star:star 

Hudl

2 hours ago, Atbone95 said:

What a sad pipedream... you can do it, don't do it to yourself, don't get your hopes up, don't get your hopes up, don't get your hopes up... 

this could turn into another Micah Parsons situation pretty easy. Every gets their hopes up while knowing in the back of their heads that there’s no way he’s coming to Nebraska 

• Plus1 1

7 hours ago, Gorillahawk said:

this could turn into another Micah Parsons situation pretty easy. Every gets their hopes up while knowing in the back of their heads that there’s no way he’s coming to Nebraska 

Not even in my head.  Zero chance any 5 star DT from Florida ever comes here without being a legacy of some sort.  Clemson, Ohio State or the SEC every time.

See I think Nebraska can make a really big impression this year on defense we have improved every year under Chins.

I think we do have a really good defensive coaching staff, I am not saying that we will land this prospect at all however I think Nebraska will be able to go after bigger targets higher profile players and land a few. if the offense catches up with the defense this year and we win a couple games that will go a long way with prospects because I think they like the coaching staff it's just we're not winning for whatever reason. And once we remedy losing to teams that we really shouldn't be losing to I think you'll see us start to land big profile players.

The fact that Ohio State and Nebraska teams on two opposite ends of the winning spectrum are in his top 11 says a lot about the program and the staff. 

Edited by RichardHangslow
  • Plus1 2
  • Haha 2
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Mavric changed the title to DT Gabriel Dindy [Texas A&M - Signed LOI]