Biden's Day 1 & Beyond Executive orders

Which Executive orders do you agree with  

14 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

This is why I oppose the sports issue.  

The issue is letting transgender individuals participate as the gender they identify with, correct? I haven't followed closely and just want to clarify.

I think it's a complete non-issue. There are going to be so very few willing to even try competing as women due to the magnified scrutiny of an already maligned identification, coaches/teams aren't going to accept them if the athlete isn't completely earnest in their endeavor, and I'd wager most don't make this transition until they are adults beyond any opportunity of athletic competitions. If someone bucks all of these, I say reward their bravery and let them compete.

• Plus1 1
4 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

My biggest problem isn’t environmental. I have a real problem with a foreign government and company taking land through eminent domain with the help of our government but very little to no benefit to our country because the vast majority is just going to be exported.  

Ok, that is a pretty sensible objection in my opinion.  And you are meaning the vast majority being exported of the refined products not the raw heavy crude? 

• Plus1 1
1 hour ago, Moiraine said:

Math is hard. 

Math is hard. 

Seems as if being a troll isn’t.  

The $600 was already going out and his verbiage was a $2,000 check not $2,000- your already given $600 check.  Most people would take that as an additional $2,000 coming to them.  

• Plus1 1

Math is hard. 

Welp
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/us-policy/2021/01/08/biden-stimulus-plan/%3foutputType=amp January 08th article, $600 Stimulus checks were hitting December 28th.  

Biden has made new stimulus checks a central promise, specifically telling Georgia voters that they would be getting $2,000 payments if Democrats won Senate runoff elections in the state this week.

Democrats won those races, clinching a majority in the Senate and unified control of Washington for the first time since the start of the Obama administration. After the Georgia wins, the incoming majority leader, Sen. Charles E. Schumer (D-N.Y.), also pledged that the $2,000 checks would be an early priority. Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) said in a statement Friday that “the working class of this country was promised that they would receive a $2,000 direct payment. … We must keep that promise.”

• Plus1 1
35 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Welp
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/us-policy/2021/01/08/biden-stimulus-plan/%3foutputType=amp January 08th article, $600 Stimulus checks were hitting December 28th.  

Biden has made new stimulus checks a central promise, specifically telling Georgia voters that they would be getting $2,000 payments if Democrats won Senate runoff elections in the state this week.

Democrats won those races, clinching a majority in the Senate and unified control of Washington for the first time since the start of the Obama administration. After the Georgia wins, the incoming majority leader, Sen. Charles E. Schumer (D-N.Y.), also pledged that the $2,000 checks would be an early priority. Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) said in a statement Friday that “the working class of this country was promised that they would receive a $2,000 direct payment. … We must keep that promise.”

I thought it would just be 1400...but if what you presented is true...then it will be 2000 or Biden is a, gasp, liar!

3 hours ago, DevoHusker said:

$600 deposited...$1400 additional 

I mean that is not what was promised to GA voters. $2000 checks is what was told to them. This was after the $600 was already passed. Its slimy any way you look at it and people will feel lied to. And thats why democrats lose. 

• Plus1 1
4 minutes ago, knapplc said:

I got you fam. ;)

Ha!  I have not heard that one in so long!

The new one is "That is my cuz"

Just now, Frott Scost said:

I mean that is not what was promised to GA voters. $2000 checks is what was told to them. This was after the $600 was already passed. Its slimy any way you look at it and people will feel lied to. And thats why democrats lose. 

So is it 1400 more we are getting or 2000???