Biden's Day 1 & Beyond Executive orders

Which Executive orders do you agree with  

14 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

19 minutes ago, suh_fan93 said:

I'm still trying to figure out how this broad got elected in the first place.  Beyond obv (even before this) that she literally has zero business working in politics.

I would be so embarrassed if I lived in her area.  Scratch that.....I'm embarrassed as an American that she's in congress.

Can someone please explain to me what basis she's using to impeach Biden?  If she's a Qidiot.....doesn't she already know he was arrested a month ago and all this is worked out behind the scenes and Trump really is the real President ruling the country from Mara Lago?

• Plus1 2
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

I would be so embarrassed if I lived in her area.  Scratch that.....I'm embarrassed as an American that she's in congress.

Can someone please explain to me what basis she's using to impeach Biden?  If she's a Qidiot.....doesn't she already know he was arrested a month ago and all this is worked out behind the scenes and Trump really is the real President ruling the country from Mara Lago?

In the Qanan thread I mentioned that my sister in law is into Q.  My wife told me that she said the inauguration yesterday was a staged event - done 2 weeks ago.

It is hitting too close to home to hear of relative head strong into this nonsense.    Also my neighbor's wife is and they are pastors!!

2 minutes ago, TGHusker said:

In the Qanan thread I mentioned that my sister in law is into Q.  My wife told me that she said the inauguration yesterday was a staged event - done 2 weeks ago.

It is hitting too close to home to hear of relative head strong into this nonsense.    Also my neighbor's wife is and they are pastors!!

I saw that.

I recently found out that an employee was stocking up before the inauguration with lots of food supplies because her and her husband were convinced that the country was going to be shut down.  Yesterday morning, a plane flew over and she was heard mumbling....here come the bombs.....

It's absolutely so amazing in a freaky scary sort of way.  

2 hours ago, knapplc said:

Keystone was never going to create jobs. That boondoggle wasn't believable the first time he pushed it. Strike one.

That's not Biden's immigration proposal, so strike two.

And the Paris Accord hasn't hurt any of the other countries that joined it, so that's strike three.

Mitch "breeding unity with every tweet" McConnell, Ladies & Germs.

I guess those workers were cardboard cutouts that got paid in Monopoly money.  

:thumbs

• Plus1 1

2 hours ago, funhusker said:

I understand her concern, I really do.  This is a cloudy issue for sure.

But to use the word "eviscerate"???  Let's take a deep breath here, Abigail.

I really don't foresee a bunch of division II men's basketball players claiming to be transgendered to get a roster spot on a Div I women's team.

How many women's scholarship spots would this actually affect in a year?  

Funhusker, I assume you think this is a topic of sorts that is worthy of a discussion.  Abigail goes pretty far in her interpretation I agree, but regardless it discussion worthy??  Or would you be like @Ultysays and consider yourself transphobic for talking about it because well he just does I guess?  
Obviously I don’t think you are and you probably have a few thoughts and they come from a good place.  But is it transphobic to discuss?

• Plus1 1
2 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

I have the same concerns.  Honestly, if I had to make the decision, I wouldn't be for this until a comprehensive study is done on exactly how it's going to work.  like you said, it's going to affect very few people.  Why can't a biological male participate in male sports even though he is transgender a woman?

This would be a very difficult and touchy way to do it, but, maybe a rule could be put in that they have to participate in male sports until a sex change procedure is done making them the other gender.  I'm typically someone who believes the whole bathroom issue was way over blown by phobics.  But....how are locker rooms going to work?  going into Walmart and using a stall in a bathroom is totally different than using an entire locker room, showers...etc.

Very difficult situation.

Would you be considered transphobic since you are talking about this issue as I have been called since I broached this topic by @Ulty?  

• Plus1 1

1 hour ago, Archy1221 said:

Funhusker, I assume you think this is a topic of sorts that is worthy of a discussion.  Abigail goes pretty far in her interpretation I agree, but regardless it discussion worthy??  Or would you be like @Ultysays and consider yourself transphobic for talking about it because well he just does I guess?  
Obviously I don’t think you are and you probably have a few thoughts and they come from a good place.  But is it transphobic to discuss?

I don’t think so.  

45 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

last week when trump was president we averaged 912k doses per day.  yesterday when biden became president there were 1.6 million doses administered.   looks like things are improving in a hurry.  

• Plus1 1
1 hour ago, commando said:

last week when trump was president we averaged 912k doses per day.  yesterday when biden became president there were 1.6 million doses administered.   looks like things are improving in a hurry.  

You aren't interpreting this graph fairly. It doesn't make sense to pick out one day and compare to the rolling daily average. Just compare to the rolling daily average from last week. You can see there are some days there are quite a bit more than others.

The graph kinda sucks a$$ because of the # of ticks on the right but it looks like the rolling daily average was around 750-800k last week. If we start to see big spikes in the rolling daily average it will be more telling.