Just wondering

What's up all I was wondering if anyone here subscribes to huskersillustrated.com??? i know in a few day when fall practice starts they usally have great pics and coverage of what's gonig on.. it would be great if someone could post those here to share with us all---- i can't wait for the season to start i'm shaking over here.. GO BIG RED LETS RUN THE NORTH WIN THE BIG XII AND SHOW THE COUNTRY ORDER IS BEING RESTORED

:cheers

what about the articles

If you can't access it without an account...it cannot be reposted on here.

What about a nice summation of the article. Kind of like a brief synopsis of what the article is about. Or maybe even a review of the article just like a movie review. Did you like the article? What were the main points in the article? Did the article show bias one way or another?

What if it's a free account?? Like the OWH or the GI Independent??

If it’s information from a free account, feel free to post it. We just ask that you provide attribution – a link to the article or the URL, or state the paper/site from which it is taken.

What about a nice summation of the article [from a pay site]. Kind of like a brief synopsis of what the article is about. Or maybe even a review of the article just like a movie review. Did you like the article? What were the main points in the article? Did the article show bias one way or another?

A review of the article is fine – the kind of thing where you state, in very broad terms, what it was about followed by your feelings on it.

A synopsis is a bit trickier. The best way to handle is, as you said, a very BRIEF synopsis – more along the lines of the general theme of the article. Don’t quote it, and don’t simply reword the thing – that’s what can lead to problems.