CB Mario Buford

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

34 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Buford commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

1 hour ago, BigRedBuster said:

So, committing tonight at 7?  Or, is he just announcing this is his top 7?

I think he's committing at 7.

Although with commitments to a top 5, commitments to official visits, commitments to All-America bowls and commitments to make commitments, I really have no idea in recruiting anymore. 

• Haha 1
  • TBH 1
1 hour ago, MyBloodIsRed16 said:

Thought he was a 4* or is this the he's committing to Nebraska so lose a star.  

Only a three-star on Rivals now.

He's definitely dropped in the rankings.  On3 still has him rated pretty highly but even they have moved him down somewhat.  Three-star on Rivals and 247 now.

• Mavric changed the title to CB Mario Buford [Nebraska Commit]
  • Mavric pinned this topic
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

31 minutes ago, Mavric said:

When I watched his film he has a little Jalen Ramsey in him.  I know he has to get adjusted to college football but he does a tremendous job of turning his head and looking for the football.  Most high school kids don't, they just turn and run.  He got swag.  Not sure why he isn't more highly thought of in the recruiting rankings maybe bc of his height.  He is 5'11 which may explain why they don't.

• Oh Yeah! 1
  • Mavric changed the title to CB Mario Buford
10 hours ago, Huskerfollower4life said:

When I watched his film he has a little Jalen Ramsey in him.  I know he has to get adjusted to college football but he does a tremendous job of turning his head and looking for the football.  Most high school kids don't, they just turn and run.  He got swag.  Not sure why he isn't more highly thought of in the recruiting rankings maybe bc of his height.  He is 5'11 which may explain why they don't.

He's my pick to be this year's Dwight Bootle, hopefully without the ACL tear. Both small, but Bootle had just worked his way into the two deep as a true freshman - the Bufords (and Bootles) are just good football players.