Lubick to leave?

6 hours ago, CFHusker said:

hmmmm do tell

3a: a statistical observation that is markedly different in value from the others of the sample
Values that are outliers give disproportionate weight to larger over smaller values.

b: a person or thing that is atypical within a particular group, class, or category
She was an outlier when she launched her cruelty-free, sustainably minded brand in 2001, but has found the centre of gravity shifting in her direction.
— Jess Cartner-Morley
Among the world's wealthy nations, the United States is an outlier on this issue: Americans have the lowest national minimum wage, relative to the median wage, of any of the wealthy nations represented in the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development.
— Christopher Ingraham

Merriam-Webster

• 1 year later...

• 3 weeks later...

Matt Lubick ..... now Kansas as a senior analyst
Mario Verduzco .... unemployed ?
Ryan Held ..... now North Alabama (FCS) as the associate head coach, offensive coordinator and quarterbacks coach
Greg Austin ...... now Florida International University as the run game coordinator and offensive line coach
Tony Tuioti ..... I believe same job but moved to Oregon Ducks

MAV7RhQ.png

V4MtgqA.png

• Plus1 2

I realize that because Nebraska has been bad for so long that it means that coaches aren't usually failing upwards but still, I need to do a deep dive on previously fired coaches.  It sure seems that a lot of them when they leave Nebraska it isn't for a more glamorous job.

5 minutes ago, Xmas32 said:

I realize that because Nebraska has been bad for so long that it means that coaches aren't usually failing upwards but still, I need to do a deep dive on previously fired coaches.  It sure seems that a lot of them when they leave Nebraska it isn't for a more glamorous job.

Mike Riley was USFL Coach of the Year! It doesn't get any better than that! 

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, Xmas32 said:

Tuioti landed a pretty good gig for the resume.  Ducks are ranked 11th going into this season.

• Plus1 1