Mahomes Protection

I am a HUGE fan of Nebraska Blackshirt Suh.  If Tampa Bay wasn't playing the Chiefs, I'd be rooting for him.

I wonder how much pass protection the Chiefs Offensive Line Can give Mahomes.  

Also, will Suh's temper get the best of him?  I have seen him get ejected from games in the NFL for unsportsmanlike conduct.  

As long as there are no cheap shots on both sides, I will be happy

I think Suh's more in control out there than he wants people to believe. It's been a while since he's done anything really dirty, and the only one I can remember that looked like actually losing it was stomping the Packers guard. The rest seemed pretty calculated to instill fear, and it worked. Curious how he approached Mahomes, IMO the raging at Rodgers was also calculated and seems to work pretty well.

Bowles is the biggest factor in their pass rush, he's great at scheming things up. Last time they just couldn't cover Hill, it'll be interesting to see what they do differently. It's a pretty interesting matchup, just wish it wasn't Brady again. Lavonte David is going to have a huge role too, but he's been gimpy so not sure they'll be able to match him up in coverage like they usually do.

The game is going to be won or lost right here, IMO. Tampa is more talented across the line, and with Eric Fisher out, the Chiefs have a major hole to fill. Reid has confidence in his O-line, though; they've played together in various rotations all year long, and have done a good job at protecting Mahomes enough. Fisher being out is going to hurt a lot; Remmers will slide out to LT most likely and will have to deal with the edge rush. 

One thing to remember is that Mahomes is one of the best QBs in the league when under pressure, and Reid and Bienemy will have something dialed up to attack whatever Tampa wants to do on D, be it sitting back in zone or pressuring with the blitz. They won't leave Hill 1 on 1 again, though; that's for sure.