What will the game result be?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. What will the game result be?

• Nebraska single digit win
    • Nebraska double digit win
    • Minnesota single digit win
    • Minnesota double digit win

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/09/2021 at 03:30 AM

@ECisGod @TonyStalloni The very frustrating thing about this is that I'm sure there will be players that get frustrated and leave after the end of the year....or, they will be asked to leave because they aren't allowing themselves to be coached and play within the system.  

What that does then is means next year is a bunch of new players again trying to figure out how to play with each other.  

AND...if McGowen is one of those that leaves, I'm sure his brother is gone too.

If you are a player at Div 1, you have to be a very competitive person that doesn't like to lose.  So.....if you are hotdogging it and not doing what you're supposed to do and LOSING....why wouldn't you think...hmmm...maybe I need to listen and try doing what they want me to do?

• Plus1 2

10 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

@ECisGod @TonyStalloni The very frustrating thing about this is that I'm sure there will be players that get frustrated and leave after the end of the year....or, they will be asked to leave because they aren't allowing themselves to be coached and play within the system.  

What that does then is means next year is a bunch of new players again trying to figure out how to play with each other.  

AND...if McGowen is one of those that leaves, I'm sure his brother is gone too.

If you are a player at Div 1, you have to be a very competitive person that doesn't like to lose.  So.....if you are hotdogging it and not doing what you're supposed to do and LOSING....why wouldn't you think...hmmm...maybe I need to listen and try doing what they want me to do?

I agree with you! Unfortunately I think so many of the kids who transfer are the ones who were catered to all through high school and AAU ball. They get told what a great NBA player they will be and how talented they are. Fundamentals may be taught but fundamentals can't be downloaded into their heads so they don't practice them till they are automatic. I do hope you are wrong about Trey M and his brother. I also thing Fred would be better off recruiting high school kids and molding them. 2 years of transfers have gotten us no where.