What will the game result be?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. What will the game result be?

• Nebraska single digit win
    • Nebraska double digit win
    • Penn State single digit win
    • Penn State double digit win

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/14/2021 at 08:13 PM

Just now, ECisGod said:

I thought Teddy's move was too early. Great D by Walker.

Disagree. You’re down 1 and I was happy we finally attacked in transition. 90% of the reason we went into that drought is because we kept walking it up and settling for half court offense (which we are subpar at). Needed to score in transition (and its why PSU was screaming to foul too)

• Plus1 1
1 minute ago, seaofred92 said:

Disagree. You’re down 1 and I was happy we finally attacked in transition. 90% of the reason we went into that drought is because we kept walking it up and settling for half court offense (which we are subpar at). Needed to score in transition (and its why PSU was screaming to foul too)

I understand that, but I thought leaving PSU with 12 seconds was going end in a loss.

5 minutes ago, NebraskaHarry said:

Terrible basketball. Hard to be happy about anything else other than the win. Basic fundamentals are still difficult for these players. 

Way to keep s#!tting on the players after their first conference win in over a calendar year. Yes, it was awful the last 9 minutes, but it was pretty good the first 31. 

5 minutes ago, ECisGod said:

I thought Teddy's move was too early. Great D by Walker.

They ended up with 19 assists on 26 made baskets.

NU was down 1, they couldn’t afford to take time off the clock. Attack the D before they could get set. 

• Plus1 3

4 minutes ago, NebraskaHarry said:

Terrible basketball. Hard to be happy about anything else other than the win. Basic fundamentals are still difficult for these players. 

I have and will bag on this team/program as hard as anyone, but there was some positive here.  The team that has 15 assists on the 18 made FGs with their great cutting and not standing around(which we saw for almost half of this game) is something.  Now the question is can they mentally grasp that concept after seeing how well they look on the film and play that way down the road.

6 minutes ago, seaofred92 said:

One was half expecting Fred to call the TO and see if they can "execute" the last Illinois play this time.

I for one am in the camp of letting the team play out the end and score as soon as the opportunity presents regardless of the time remaining.

• Plus1 1