2021 Spring Notes - Wide Receivers & Tight Ends

Mavric

1 minute ago, BigRedBuster said:

And Carnie.

Carnie is coming off shoulder surgery & is gonna need to beef up a little before being on the field. Fidone while needing to put on weight is too much of a mismatch to not play at least a little right away. 

• Plus1 1

Physically, Hickman sure doesn't look like a player cross training at Y, not that there's anything wrong w/that...

And, I'm sorry, but Rafdal entering the portal after 2 days of spring practice is pathetic and short sighted.  Even if you're being completely selfish, you went through winter conditioning, you started spring camp, get the reps, and focus on individual improvement before moving on.  Who mentors, advises, parents these kids?  From a fan perspective however, glad to see him move on now, more focus on the development of Fidone.  

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1

Hickman has been a player without a position for a while now. It'll be interesting to see where he ends up (and TBH it wouldn't surprise me if it's not at Nebraska).

1 hour ago, Toe said:

Hickman has been a player without a position for a while now. It'll be interesting to see where he ends up (and TBH it wouldn't surprise me if it's not at Nebraska).

Not gaining enough weight. Hard for me to think he’s fast enough for WR & is gonna be able to gain enough weight to be a TE. Gonna get passed up by this years TE class. 

2 hours ago, floridacorn said:

Physically, Hickman sure doesn't look like a player cross training at Y, not that there's anything wrong w/that...

And, I'm sorry, but Rafdal entering the portal after 2 days of spring practice is pathetic and short sighted.  Even if you're being completely selfish, you went through winter conditioning, you started spring camp, get the reps, and focus on individual improvement before moving on.  Who mentors, advises, parents these kids?  From a fan perspective however, glad to see him move on now, more focus on the development of Fidone.  

Hickman looked like a stick out there last year.  I was surprised at how tall and skinny he looked compared to everyone else.

6 hours ago, floridacorn said:

he told the coaches before spring ball started.