2021 Spring Notes - Defensive Backs

Mavric

I think they should move Demariyon Houston from WR to DB.   I think that's his best path to getting on the field.   He would provide more speed and quickness to the CB position and the CB room could use more depth and younger talent.  Could help next year.   I don't think he has reliable enough hands to be in the rotation at WR for this year or next.   

Just my uneducated opinion.

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, flatwaterfan said:

I think they should move Demariyon Houston from WR to DB.   I think that's his best path to getting on the field.   He would provide more speed and quickness to the CB position and the CB room could use more depth and younger talent.  Could help next year.   I don't think he has reliable enough hands to be in the rotation at WR for this year or next.   

In this day & age if you have to move someone might as well just tell them to hit the transfer & recruit over them. 

• Plus1 2
3 hours ago, flatwaterfan said:

I don't think he has reliable enough hands to be in the rotation at WR for this year or next.   

What is leading you to believe this?  Just curious.  I haven’t heard anything and I don’t think he’s played much. 

• Plus1 1

5 hours ago, flatwaterfan said:

Does he have good enough hands to snap the ball?

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, Decoy73 said:

What is leading you to believe this?  Just curious.  I haven’t heard anything and I don’t think he’s played much. 

I haven't heard his name mentioned at all so always wondered what's that about myself then awhile back I read on a different message board that it was his hands and I felt the post was legit.   I then saw him drop a pass in highlights which reinforces that belief.   

In his highlights he looks like a guy that has gotten thicker so I thought maybe DB would be a better fit.   With our WR depth vs DB depth I think it would be a viable move for him.  I think he could find playing time at DB in the future.  I realize asking him to move might result in a transfer.   

Not sure why someone would find my post funny?   

31 minutes ago, flatwaterfan said:

I haven't heard his name mentioned at all so always wondered what's that about myself then awhile back I read on a different message board that it was his hands and I felt the post was legit.   I then saw him drop a pass in highlights which reinforces that belief.   

In his highlights he looks like a guy that has gotten thicker so I thought maybe DB would be a better fit.   With our WR depth vs DB depth I think it would be a viable move for him.  I think he could find playing time at DB in the future.  I realize asking him to move might result in a transfer.   

Not sure why someone would find my post funny?   

Interesting take.  I wonder if he played any DB in HS.  Probably the only way it would work.  He does look super athletic.  It would be nice to try to get him on the field in some capacity.

I've noticed some posters like to use the HaHa emoji when they disagree with a post.  I used to be annoyed whenever I would see that that and it's not accompanied with a reply or counter point, but now I don't really give it a second thought. 

• Fire 2