2021 Spring Pressers

Mavric

3 minutes ago, Mavric said:

BTW, the "Frost needs to run a system for the players he has" crowd needs to listen starting at the 6:30 mark.

I like getting "better at the basics" (my words not his).  Talking about working on the fundamentals, blocking, tackling and try as coaches to not push too much stuff. I think that has been an issue for us.  Quantity vs quality.  I like what he says.

I'm the Frost needs to run the system.  he said that' what they look for.  Maybe they always have.  Maybe they realized this  recently.  Regardless, show us on the field.

• Plus1 1

Lubick seems speaks pretty highly of Gabe.  Maybe he becomes the surprise of the season -- # 2 on the depth chart??:dunno  I really want to see what Tulsa native Sevion Morrison can do. Watching him in HS here locally, he was really a huge talent.  Missing last year with covid and injury was a set back.   I met his cousin the other day in target - she was proudly wearing a Nebraska shirt and we had a good conversation about how much he enjoys being a part of the team and the environment.  She said she and family were going to attend the spring game. 

• Plus1 1
  • 2 weeks later...