What will the game result be?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. What will the game result be?

• Nebraska single digit win
    • Nebraska double digit win
    • Illinois single digit win
    • Illinois double digit win

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/13/2021 at 03:57 AM

How did Tim Miles get into the final huddle and draw up that last play???  Serious flashbacks of any drawn up play by Miles coming off a TO with little time on clock.

Walker played like I had hoped he would for this team.  Lil Shaq ended up with his stats, but Walker made him work for it against him.  He's not going to go crazy on the offensive side of things, but the effort he puts in on the defensive side in the post is what this team has lacked for years.

But of course in the end it was the same recipe for suck that has plagued this program forever.  Missed FTs, giving up second/third chance points and the Sandhills scoring drought that is at least 5 minutes long

• Plus1 2

12 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

But, do they say....We laid everything on the line and still lost?  Or, see...We listened to them the entire game till except the last 15 seconds, we failed at what the coaches wanted?

Clearly, at the end of the game, they didn't do what he wanted.

Yeah, I know I didn't exactly answer your question. Just frustrated  watching insipid decisions again and again. But I HOPE the answer is they know they can play... if they would listen and execute...