S Carson Hegerle [North Dakota State Commit]

HuskerBoard Predictor  

16 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

20 hours ago, uberism said:

I suspect this kid gets offered and will probably end up with several "Midwest" offers like Iowa, Iowa State, Nebraska, Minnesota, etc types. 

To add on suspicions - this feels like the kind of kid you'd regret not having on your football team if you don't get him. Feels like a Breece Hall from Kansas - "he's not that good, he plays lower competition, it probably doesn't translate, it's fine he goes somewhere else", etc. 

1 hour ago, Atbone95 said:

To add on suspicions - this feels like the kind of kid you'd regret not having on your football team if you don't get him. Feels like a Breece Hall from Kansas - "he's not that good, he plays lower competition, it probably doesn't translate, it's fine he goes somewhere else", etc. 

Yep. Look at this picture from the current basketball season....

7 hours ago, Atbone95 said:

I know the reference and get what you’re saying, but Breece was really high for me and I think ASU?   Kid could ball out. Is Carson showing you the same? I think he kinda does for me too. What do you see in him? (Cuz I kinda see it too)

• 3 months later...

10.85 100 meters this spring and has a 34-inch vertical.  All-state in football the last two years.  93 career catches and returned both a kick and a punt for TDs last year.

Should be down for an individual work out soon.  Thinking that get him an offer like Appleget.

• Plus1 1
  • Mavric changed the title to 2022 WR Carson Hegerle
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Mavric changed the title to S Carson Hegerle [North Dakota State Commit]