Best Cornerbacks to Ever Play for the Huskers

Mavric

All-Time Corners  

54 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Man this was difficult.  Great list and all worthy to be considered. 

I think the top 3 was easy for me:  Miles, Brown, and Prince

After that it got really hard.  I could think of positives of everyone else.

I ended up going with Brooker for 4th  and Dennard for 5th.

I could have just as easily gone with Groce and Craver for those last 2 spots.  And I loved the way Haag played - never took a down off - always aggressive. 

If Suh was the muscle of that 2009 D, Haag was the heart.

• Plus1 1

2 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

Seems like the majority agree on Barron, Ty, Ralph and Prince.  I had to go with Michael Booker for my 5th.

Those were my first 4, with it between Booker and Craver for the final spot.  I loved Booker and he was great for the '95 team, but I think he was helped by having a better d-line creating a better pass rush.  I know Booker was a high 1st round pick, but I was only looking at NU career.  In the end, I went with Craver because he was a 3-year starter, 2-time All-Conference and All-American in 2001.

• Plus1 1

44 minutes ago, ColoradoHusk said:

Monds was technically a safety (Monster back) and the discussion on Twitter was about CB’s. Butterfield was a CB, but probably too long ago to be considered in the modern era of great NU CB’s.  

Damn I'm old

https://www.google.com/amp/s/syndication.bleacherreport.com/amp/613623-big-red-island-ranking-the-cornhuskers-top-shut-down-corners.amp.html

It has been awhile but this has Wonder as making the Playboy All-american team as a corner.

• Plus1 1
  • 3 weeks later...